double :worship

hey i broke the news of the Chase Harper committement (atleast on this board)??? where is my ego ballooN!!???

good job to everyone who provided soooo much blood and sweat and engery this recruiting season... lets take a break and come back strong on monday and do it all again!!!

just seeing the 2010 board fall by the wayside and have the 2011 step up is gonna be a trip but i'm ready!!

Yeah! And I broke the news of the Tyler Moore commitment! I want an ego balloon. :( I NEED an ego balloon.

you did good too homie!!!

really GOOD!

hey i broke the news of the Chase Harper committement (atleast on this board)??? where is my ego ballooN!!???

good job to everyone who provided soooo much blood and sweat and engery this recruiting season... lets take a break and come back strong on monday and do it all again!!!

just seeing the 2010 board fall by the wayside and have the 2011 step up is gonna be a trip but i'm ready!!

Yeah! And I broke the news of the Tyler Moore commitment! I want an ego balloon. :( I NEED an ego balloon.

do i have to bow to everyone now... :worship

do i have to bow to everyone now... :worship

Thanks. I feel much better now.

And I broke the HUGE news about Harold Mobley signing with Colorado! :facepalm:

Actually I was going to send EZ-E a PM telling him how impressed I've been with his posts and telling him how I think he would make a terrific recruiting analyst someday, but I thought that might come across a bit sappy. But seeing how everyone else is gushing over the guy, I thought I'd go ahead and make my sentiments public. So this is me raising a pint to EZ.

And I broke the HUGE news about Harold Mobley signing with Colorado! :facepalm:

Actually I was going to send EZ-E a PM telling him how impressed I've been with his posts and telling him how I think he would make a terrific recruiting analyst someday, but I thought that might come across a bit sappy. But seeing how everyone else is gushing over the guy, I thought I'd go ahead and make my sentiments public. So this is me raising a pint to EZ.

Great job EZ-E. Maybe some day you can do this full time. Keep up the good work.