Just wanted to give you a quick shout out and a big thank you! You provided us all with a lot of info since you joined back in October....I mean you have 1,254 post as now (1255 now, 1256 now... :lol: )and you've been a member for only a few months. :)

If I was a recruiting analyst I'd give you a 5.9 :star :star :star :star rating....I mean you did say Owa was gonna be ours a million times :wtf:sarcasm

Anyway, thanks for your info and I look forward to following the 2011 class with you and everyone here on Huskerboard. :worship

• Fire 1

Just wanted to give you a quick shout out and a big thank you! You provided us all with a lot of info since you joined back in October....I mean you have 1,254 post as now (1255 now, 1256 now... :lol: )and you've been a member for only a few months. :)

If I was a recruiting analyst I'd give you a 5.9 :star :star :star :star rating....I mean you did say Owa was gonna be ours a million times :wtf:sarcasm

Anyway, thanks for your info and I look forward to following the 2011 class with you and everyone here on Huskerboard. :worship

:yeah Great job EZ-E, and thank you :cheers

• Fire 1

double :worship

hey i broke the news of the Chase Harper committement (atleast on this board)??? where is my ego ballooN!!???

good job to everyone who provided soooo much blood and sweat and engery this recruiting season... lets take a break and come back strong on monday and do it all again!!!

just seeing the 2010 board fall by the wayside and have the 2011 step up is gonna be a trip but i'm ready!!

hey i broke the news of the Chase Harper committement (atleast on this board)??? where is my ego ballooN!!???

good job to everyone who provided soooo much blood and sweat and engery this recruiting season... lets take a break and come back strong on monday and do it all again!!!

just seeing the 2010 board fall by the wayside and have the 2011 step up is gonna be a trip but i'm ready!!

:worship to you then

Yeah! And I broke the news of the Tyler Moore commitment! I want an ego balloon. :( I NEED an ego balloon.