Do they all qualify?

Yoshi might be a concern with the academics. That's one reason he's at UNL now, instead of waiting for the fall.

That makes no sense man. Lavonte didn't come in because he had work to do. Yoshi came early because he was good to go.

Yoshi- On campus

David- will be fine he just needs to finish up a class or two this semester

Carnes- Needs to pass a few classes this semester

Heard- needs to up his ACT score a few points (I believe he has taken the ACT recently)

Yoshi might be a concern with the academics. That's one reason he's at UNL now, instead of waiting for the fall.

That makes no sense man. Lavonte didn't come in because he had work to do. Yoshi came early because he was good to go.

Yoshi- On campus

Heard- needs to up his ACT score a few points (I believe he has taken the ACT recently)

Heard only needs to improve one point. So that is good.

Yoshi- On campus

:yeah

Heard needs a point or two on his ACT. He last took it at the beginning of his junior year. He is also in a private schools setting so I am not at all worried. There is NO other academic risk in this class. I dont even view Heard as a risk. Everyone will make it.

My bad. I did some follow-up reading & it sounds like Yoshi had some troubles with grades in the past, but that's water under the bridge now. He is good to go.

:yeah

Heard needs a point or two on his ACT. He last took it at the beginning of his junior year. He is also in a private schools setting so I am not at all worried. There is NO other academic risk in this class. I dont even view Heard as a risk. Everyone will make it.

Ouch. Isn't the cutoff for UNL a 19 on the ACT?