CU and Nebraska to the PAC-10?

UGAHusker

CU and Utah will join the pac-10 as early as 2011, you can count on that. TCU will join the big-12. TCU makes me nervous, their program is in very good shape right now, they have a great coach and in a BCS conference they'll be able to attract top notch talent.

I would be all for this...then bring Oklahoma to the North...yeah, I know OSU is farther north...but hey, we want the rivalry back, and here is our chance. TCU would bring the stature of the conference up a notch...all we have to do now is get rid of KSU and then bring Iowa into the Big 12 some how....

CU and Utah will join the pac-10 as early as 2011, you can count on that. TCU will join the big-12. TCU makes me nervous, their program is in very good shape right now, they have a great coach and in a BCS conference they'll be able to attract top notch talent.

I would be all for this...then bring Oklahoma to the North...yeah, I know OSU is farther north...but hey, we want the rivalry back, and here is our chance. TCU would bring the stature of the conference up a notch...all we have to do now is get rid of KSU and then bring Iowa into the Big 12 some how....

I think it would make the most sense if when CU moves to the pac-10, Iowa st gets bumped to the mtn west and Oklahoma and Oklahoma st join the big-12 north. TCU and Houston join the big-12 south.

North

Nebraska

Missouri

Oklahoma

Oklahoma st

Kansas

Kansas st

South

Texas

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

TCU

Houston

Baylor

This makes sense doesn't it? :dunno

I think it would make the most sense if when CU moves to the pac-10, Iowa st gets bumped to the mtn west and Oklahoma and Oklahoma st join the big-12 north. TCU and Houston join the big-12 south.

North

Nebraska

Missouri

Oklahoma

Oklahoma st

Kansas

Kansas st

South

Texas

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

TCU

Houston

Baylor

I think this looks pretty good. Houston and TCU both have pretty good programs.

I do have concerns about even more Texas leverage is all south teams are from texas.

Can the B12 really kick Iowa State out?

CU to PAC10 is something that I believe will happen.

Missouri to B10 also has some legs in my mind but not as much as CU leaving.

North

Nebraska

Missouri

Oklahoma

Oklahoma st

Kansas

Kansas st

South

Texas

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

TCU

Houston

Baylor

Makes some sense, but Oklahoma would lose it's south rivalries, even though we'd add one with OU. The conference would pry need to add a 9th conference game to make this fly.

This is the first of many ideas given this offseason for conference realignment. Next one will be NU to the ACC or Big East and how that would be so awesome...

No doubt there. None of this stuff is gonna happen. I would like to see a realignment so NU could play OU every year, but like I said they'd need to add a ninth game, and it'll pry never happen.

North

Nebraska

Missouri

Oklahoma

Oklahoma st

Kansas

Kansas st

South

Texas

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

TCU

Houston

Baylor

Makes some sense, but Oklahoma would lose it's south rivalries, even though we'd add one with OU. The conference would pry need to add a 9th conference game to make this fly.

yes, makes the most sense!

North

Nebraska

Missouri

Oklahoma

Oklahoma st

Kansas

Kansas st

South

Texas

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

TCU

Houston

Baylor

This makes sense doesn't it?

I like this idea. Challenging Big XII season all season long (Minus Baylor, Kst. unless they get their crap together.)

it looks like a Big Six with a streamline incarnation of the southwest conference.

North

Nebraska

Missouri

Oklahoma

Oklahoma st

Kansas

Kansas st

South

Texas

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

TCU

Houston

Baylor

This makes sense doesn't it?

I like this idea. Challenging Big XII season all season long (Minus Baylor, Kst. unless they get their crap together.)

yeah, it's funny but me and my dad came up with this same layout over Christmas, but we decided they'd have to add a ninth game to make it go because Texas doesn't want to lose the OU rivalry and they have a lot of pull.