Eric Martin

Speaking of EMart video clips, does anyone know where I can find the opening kickoff & subsequent opening defensive series of the Holiday Bowl? I was one of the many viewers whose first glimpse of the game was our PAT following Lee's TD because that Idaho/Bowling Green game went long( bless Idaho's heart for the 2-pt conversion but :espnsucks: for not going to a split screen). From what I hear, EMart laid the smackdown on the opening kickoff, so does anyone have coverage of that?

Speaking of EMart video clips, does anyone know where I can find the opening kickoff & subsequent opening defensive series of the Holiday Bowl? I was one of the many viewers whose first glimpse of the game was our PAT following Lee's TD because that Idaho/Bowling Green game went long( bless Idaho's heart for the 2-pt conversion but :espnsucks: for not going to a split screen). From what I hear, EMart laid the smackdown on the opening kickoff, so does anyone have coverage of that?

You can watch the the game in its entirety at espn360.com

Ive watched it a few times since the 30th.

Based on his JUCO footage, it looks like David will be the perfect fit at LB in our defensive schemes, especially against the spread. IMHO David is just as likely to start the season opener as our OL JUCO Yoshi, if not more so.

So what do you think the two-deep looks like at LB this year? Maybe something like this:

Will: Lavonte / Lawrence

Mike: Compton / Koehler

Buck: Fisher / Martin

Based on his JUCO footage, it looks like David will be the perfect fit at LB in our defensive schemes, especially against the spread. IMHO David is just as likely to start the season opener as our OL JUCO Yoshi, if not more so.

So what do you think the two-deep looks like at LB this year? Maybe something like this:

Will: Lavonte / Lawrence

Mike: Compton / Koehler

Buck: Fisher / Martin

Lawrence isn't on the team anymore.

I bet by the time fall rolls around, Eric will be one of the first in line for a Blackshirt. I just dont see any way Bo and Carl dont get his rocket pointed in the right direction with a year in the program and another to prepare him going forward. Carl has talked of him "..being the defense." when asked what the future looked like for him getting time on the field at a banquet last fall.

Yep, I'd really like to see Lavonte and E-mart both on the field, and there's no reason to think, with a little more polish, Martin can't start this year.