DT Mickey Johnson

Nexus

Won't be here for Missouri game. Wants to visit later though..

I can't shake the feeling he is a bit of a prima donna and I don't care if we get him or not.

Can't a kid just be indecisive without being a prima donna...

Of course. Some appear to take indecisiveness to another level. I have been following him since he came on our board and I wanted him in a big way. At some point indecisiveness transitions into inflated ego. He's good. He's not THAT good.

As stated before it looks like Mickey is more of a who I saw last is my new flavor of the month. I agree with others and have said it as well, high school kids have no clue the majority of the time of what they wanna do tomorrow let alone the next four years. They are very easily influenced.

With that being said maybe it is good for that reason he says he will wait until late to visit. However, 1. I honestly don't see a visit coming as he probably commit to someone else by then. And

2. If he honestly wants to wait that long he better pray that a slot for him will still be open.

We will hold spots and take certain players(i.e Cyrus Hobbi, a Ray Drew, players of that impact) but with Todd Peat here next weekend and other players on the board coming(Christian Heyward) as well as players like Drew and Gabe Wright entering the picture(doubtful but very intriguing) there may not be a slot left and I am not sure that he would be taken over a lot of the other players right now if he does indeed wait it out.

• 2 months later...

Per Rivals, cut his list to:

Alabama

Arkansas (visiting 1/14/2011)

Auburn

Florida State

LSU

Ole Miss

Tennessee (visiting 1/21/2011)

UCLA

I remember when Neb was believed to be his fave with like one other school. What happened to that?

He changed his mind about 6 times on who is favorite is. Safe bet, that he will be a LSU Tiger when all is said and done.

Alabama

Auburn

Florida State

LSU

Ole Miss

UCLA

I remember when Neb was believed to be his fave with like one other school. What happened to that?

We didn't offer to pay

Maybe Coach Petrino is going to give him a personalized jersey/locker.

Not a shocker at all. This kid probably can't even decide what shirt to wear on most given days. Every school he unofficially visited throughout the year became the clubhouse leader when he got home. Whatever the flavor of the month was, that's what the kid ate. It's just too bad NU was the flavor of the month in the summer, not winter. And yet Slock Rick jas somehow been able to maintain the flava the whole time. Good riddence Micky Johnson, not a big loss at all.

Alabama

Auburn

Florida State

LSU

Ole Miss

UCLA

We didn't offer to pay

Or maybe he could have Mr. Anger management problems go off on him on the sidelines.

Alabama

Auburn

Florida State

LSU

Ole Miss

UCLA

We didn't offer to pay

Or maybe he could have Mr. Anger management problems go off on him on the sidelines.

if so he wouldnt make it here anyway........ his loss... all boo does is send DT to the league... normally in the 1st round(dorsey, jackson, suh.....crick....hopefully not this year)

Alabama

Auburn

Florida State

LSU

Ole Miss

UCLA

We didn't offer to pay

Or he could play for a coach that has turned his back on his players at different jobs. Tell me which is worse?