The Proximity Thread

1071 miles to Memorial, but I might be the closest to ANY college stadium... .3 miles to Sanford.

Hah - my son beat you. He lives across the street from Kansas Memorial Stadium - 0.1 miles

Trivia - Kansas Memorial Stadium is on, wait for it, Missouri Street

188 miles to Nebraska Memorial.

The fact that your son lives across the street from KU's stadium is his and your problem, not mine.

Oh, he's a huskerfan - KU home games he dons the cornhead and red body paint. Wanted to go to NU, but all the money they offered him was in state tuition. KU - free tuition.

He also has an unobstructed camera view of KU's practice fields - if you get my drift.

I don't know if I count or not....

I'm in Seoul, South Korea....To Lincoln approximately 6371 Miles. Give or take a few.

:facepalm:

Of course that counts. We'll need your hat size for the crown.

I am at Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan, how far that is I am not sure but it should be up in the top 1% for furthest I would think.

I don't know if I count or not....

I'm in Seoul, South Korea....To Lincoln approximately 6371 Miles. Give or take a few.

:facepalm:

Of course that counts. We'll need your hat size for the crown.

I am at Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan, how far that is I am not sure but it should be up in the top 1% for furthest I would think.

Found it within a few hundred miles.

Distance between Lincoln, Nebraska, United States and Kabul, Afghanistan, as the crow flies:

7167 miles (11534 km) (6228 nautical miles)

Google Maps has me at approx .5 miles. I live in the North Bottoms, and there are about 6 houses between me and the stadium. I walk past it every time I go to class, or the bars.

Also, This is my first post. I've been a troll for quite some time, and this site is easily one of the most respectful and insightful boards I've come across, so I thought it was about time to start posting.