Top 10 Overrated RB's in College Football

It's contrary to reality!!!!

and he plays behind a dominant offensive line in a run-happy offense. Really?

The OL was not dominant last year. It was injury riddled and not a bright spot on the offense or the team. The OL will be much improved this year but for the author to say that the OL was dominant last year is completely false. If the line was dominate then we would've won 3 more games, all the games we lost by 1 or two points would've been wins.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/367605-college-football-2010s-top-10-most-overrated-runningbacks#page/4

I'm sorry to all you Helu lovers out there, but I agree with the guy. Not for his opinions about the line play, but Roy's inconsistencies and constant injuries make for him to labeled "over-rated". With out any true definition of the word it is hard to explain exactly, but Roy will never be the back some of you think he will be, he is no Brandon Jackson. He just doesn't have the BEASTMODE factor.

• Fire 3

I'm sorry to all you Helu lovers out there, but I agree with the guy. Not for his opinions about the line play, but Roy's inconsistencies and constant injuries make for him to labeled "over-rated". With out any true definition of the word it is hard to explain exactly, but Roy will never be the back some of you think he will be, he is no Brandon Jackson. He just doesn't have the BEASTMODE factor.

I'm of the opinion that if someone suffers from a rash of injuries, that he is not over-rated. He may not be a beast, and at times I think that Bo questioned his toughness. But to see him play with the shoulder injuries he did (fumbling), and the fact that it led to him not being able to hold onto the ball should tell us that he does have some level of toughness. Shoot, his injuries really helped ISU win that game, if I remember correctly.

If healthy, he is the best back in the Big 12.

Did anyone happen to go on to the next list? Zac Lee was #6 on "top 10 most overrated QBs".

I'm sorry BR, but Zac Lee does NOT belong on this list.

Very true. I don't see anybody in the media giving Zac Lee love. He got a lot of it in the non-con and early in Big 12 play. But, after that, nobody said much about him.

As far as Helu is concerned, I don't think he's overrated. Why? Well, because I don't think he's a great back to begin with. He's good, but he's not great.

I don't even think I would call Helu "overrated" It's not like he's getting tons of media love and pub. Yes his average dropped, but he still went for 1100 plus yards. he may not be the toughest SOB NU's ever seen, but aside from Jahvid Best, he runs the stretch better than any back in the country. And a "dominant" O-line? I don't know if I'd say that...