NCAA Football 11 ESPN integration

NCAA 2011 sounds off the charts. It looks like I'll be in line at Midnight of the day of the sale of the game. Anybody know what day it comes out?

It's out in July I think. The clarity of the screens that look like they're next gen make me glad I bought a PS3.

Early July is correct.

I'm excited, but I really want to see what it has to offer before I plunk down another 60 bucks on an NCAA game. Probably going to have to go to a buddy's house and check it out before hand.

Well with all the early promise my expectations have been put back in check bigtime by the first trailer video that came out. I was pretty unimpressed with the movement of the players but I will wait to reserve total judgment until I see actual gameplay footage and get a feel for it myself.

Looks like this year could be a good stepping stone but probably won't come out as a fully realized masterpiece.

NCAA 2011 sounds off the charts. It looks like I'll be in line at Midnight of the day of the sale of the game. Anybody know what day it comes out?

It's out in July I think. The clarity of the screens that look like they're next gen make me glad I bought a PS3.

July 13th is the extact day. Since I get up so early for work, last year I sent my gf (with a promise of going cracker barral the following sunday) to stand in line to get the game at midnight.

The note that she left that morning went something like this... "I was the only chick with a bunch of dorky looking guys desperately waiting in line, they were staring at me like i was something they never seen before."

She already asked if I was going to make stand in line this year.

July 13th is the extact day. Since I get up so early for work, last year I sent my gf (with a promise of going cracker barral the following sunday) to stand in line to get the game at midnight.

The note that she left that morning went something like this... "I was the only chick with a bunch of dorky looking guys desperately waiting in line, they were staring at me like i was something they never seen before."

That worked? I'd have to promise my fiance a new pair of expensive shoes or an expensive purse for her to even think about doing anything like that...

Why don't you just preorder it from EA? I did it a few years ago and got it on the day it came out.

That worked? I'd have to promise my fiance a new pair of expensive shoes or an expensive purse for her to even think about doing anything like that...

Why don't you just preorder it from EA? I did it a few years ago and got it on the day it came out.

I think that's what I gonna do this year, she mite raise the ante if I make her do it again this year

• 2 weeks later...

EA sports has a deal going on if you pre-order the game from their website i pay $42.75 and got a discount of $26.99

So now it's a $70 game?

How did you get this discount?

Haha, that math is a little fuzzy. Still, saving $17.25 still sounds pretty good. So about that discount.....