CB Tevin Mitchel

Nexus

Well i dont care what anyone says on here thinking its "creepy". If you become friends with them you find out good information about games and stuff and they even keep fans updated. So honestly if you have a problem with it your probably an old geezer. JK. But still i dont see the big problem.

Well i dont care what anyone says on here thinking its "creepy". If you become friends with them you find out good information about games and stuff and they even keep fans updated. So honestly if you have a problem with it your probably an old geezer. JK. But still i dont see the big problem.

Oh no Rep! You brought this argument back from the dead!

Im a girl, what do you expect?

:laughpound :laughpound

Classic!!

do i know you????

:LOLtartar

:laughpound

do i know you????

I dont know, do you?

This could be taken sooooooo many different ways.

do i know you????

I dont know, do you?

yes i remember you from my dreams and when i was a knight in a past life... you were there holding as i spat blood out taking my last breath of life looking into your eyes as you told me how much you loved me and neither heaven or death could keep us apart... i have searched for you!!! and now i have found you!!

how do you feel about repping the 808??? oh and kids?!

only pic i have of us back in the day

60581.jpgEsmeraldaVillageWenchAdultCostume-300x300.jpg

:rollin

do i know you????

I dont know, do you?

yes i remember you from my dreams and when i was a knight in a past life... you were there holding as i spat blood out taking my last breath of life looking into your eyes as you told me how much you loved me and neither heaven or death could keep us apart... i have searched for you!!! and now i have found you!!

how do you feel about repping the 808??? oh and kids?!

only pic i have of us back in the day

60581.jpgEsmeraldaVillageWenchAdultCostume-300x300.jpg

• 1 month later...