• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i can guarantee you that SDSU thinks they can win this, and they will be playing that way. they almost beat minn. (they should have, and i know that minn. would have finished dead last in the Big XII) and they will believe they can play with anyone. i hope they are not our appalachian state, i don't think they will be, but you never know. they are really hungry and won't be coming in just to get a paycheck, they will be coming wanting to play some ball.

I'm from South Dakota and have seen plenty of Jack games over the years. The jack rabbits are going to get plastered. They can't hang with decent BCS schools. Sorry, Minnesota was horrid at times last year. I'll eat crow if they put up more than 3.

My step-dad is a SDSU alumn and I went along with him to Ames when the Jacks played there a couple of years ago. Biggest hurdle they had then and probably will be the same when the Jacks come to Lincoln is the lack of depth and size.

i can guarantee you that SDSU thinks they can win this, and they will be playing that way. they almost beat minn. (they should have, and i know that minn. would have finished dead last in the Big XII) and they will believe they can play with anyone. i hope they are not our appalachian state, i don't think they will be, but you never know. they are really hungry and won't be coming in just to get a paycheck, they will be coming wanting to play some ball.

I'm from South Dakota and have seen plenty of Jack games over the years. The jack rabbits are going to get plastered. They can't hang with decent BCS schools. Sorry, Minnesota was horrid at times last year. I'll eat crow if they put up more than 3.

My step-dad is a SDSU alumn and I went along with him to Ames when the Jacks played there a couple of years ago. Biggest hurdle they had then and probably will be the same when the Jacks come to Lincoln is the lack of depth and size.

...and talent, and coaching, and speed, and quickness, and strength, and well you get the idea.

• 1 month later...

i would like to say "bump".

• 2 years later...

...and talent, and coaching, and speed, and quickness, and strength, and well you get the idea.

They were so bad that they gave us a game last year. Dissing a university that is trying to upgrade its status in the world of college sports sucks a big one IDG.

T_O_B

:steam :steam :steam