Watch out Nebraska

It's easy for a K-stater to talk crap on the internet when they dont have to worry about someone cavin their face in with their boot just for bein stupid

Thats actually from the school paper, which isn't much better. I went to school there for 4 years and no one at that paper can write, let alone know anything about sports. And yes, the fans are that delusional down there.

KSU couldnt even run the ball on MU. They lost by nearly 4 td's on their home field to MU. I think they had better close the gap with the 2nd best team in the north before calling out the best

Not to give my Missouri brethren too much praise here, but I would take Missouri winning the north over KSU. The fact is they went 6-6 last year and didn't even get to a bowl game. They just have a lot more to prove IMO. Out of all the teams in the north...I am more fearful of Missouri then anyone else.

The ONLY team that has a chance to win the north this next year is Mizzou. Nebraska and Mizzou are different category than the rest of the Big 12 North as it stands right now. KState has a lot to prove this next year. If they are bowl eligible by mid October, then they can start talking about winning the north. Until then, K State fans.... be more conerned on winning 6 games against FBS schools.

, consid

That bolded part is the exact thing I was thinking. I mean seriously? If they didn't have those two FCS schools they wouldn't have a chance, considering each FCS school is ruled 1/2 of a win.

Wow. Thats...optimistic. He's right about Thomas, he could be the best in the conference. But they'll be lucky to beat UCLA. They won't beat Mizzou. And they might combine for 10 points against Nebraska and UT.

I wouldn't bet on that.

Kstate seems to catch Texas off guard and win or make a game of it usually. Maybe Muschamp will put an end to that, but until I see it myself I wouldn't count on it.

K sate always worried me a little bit. I will give the fact that they are more talented this year than last. They have a great coach and with that improved talent I can see them impressing this year. Not to say I think we will lose or that a loss is likely just that I think the will play better than most are expecting them to.

K sate always worried me a little bit. I will give the fact that they are more talented this year than last. They have a great coach and with that improved talent I can see them impressing this year. Not to say I think we will lose or that a loss is likely just that I think the will play better than most are expecting them to.

i'm not trying to be disagreeable, but i think they will have a let down next year. teams will be prepared for them, and last season will look like a fluke. things somewhat clicked last year (maybe because of the excitement of having a new/old coach, low expectations and overconfidence because they were playing with nothing to lose, in terms of expectations), but i think they leveled off. it is possible they will have two losses when they play us.

Bo Pelini was completely out-schemed by Snyder last year, but the offense was unable to overcome a couple of early scores by Nebraska.

Though there is a lot of great and funny stuff in his artice, this is, to me, is by far the best and funniest.

i think the author forgot the "insert sarcasm here" emoticon.

They'll be solid, but there is no way they are beating both Nebraska and Missouri for the North title this year.

Second, I don't understand where he got this "out-schemed" idea from. K-State was 3 for 14 on third down conversions and failed to score more than 3 points. That's not out-scheming, in my book.