Groomsman gifts

I'm getting married on July 3rd and I need some groomsman gift ideas. I have 5 groomsman that are Husker fans, 1 groomsman thats an Iowa State/New England Patriots fan, and 1 usher thats a Husker fan and 1 usher that is more interested in video games than sports.

I thought about getting flasks with their favorite team on it but it seems that everybody gets their groomsman flask wont even use it after the wedding. Does anybody have any ideas?

I'm getting married on July 3rd and I need some groomsman gift ideas. I have 5 groomsman that are Husker fans, 1 groomsman thats an Iowa State/New England Patriots fan, and 1 usher thats a Husker fan and 1 usher that is more interested in video games than sports.

I thought about getting flasks with their favorite team on it but it seems that everybody gets their groomsman flask wont even use it after the wedding. Does anybody have any ideas?

That was our original date! We moved it back to July 17th though...Good topic, I'm interested in the replies as well. One of my groomsmen who already got married gave everyone flasks with our college nicknames on it, so that's out. I still use mine though. Three of the groomsman were my roommates at Clemson for 4 years, one's my brother in law who accompanies my sister, my fiance (future wife) and I to all Clemson home games, and the other is my father, who is my Best Man, who is a Clemson grad. Part of their gift is the orange ties that they are to wear for the wedding, and also to keep.

That was our original date! We moved it back to July 17th though...Good topic, I'm interested in the replies as well. One of my groomsmen who already got married gave everyone flasks with our college nicknames on it, so that's out. I still use mine though. Three of the groomsman were my roommates at Clemson for 4 years, one's my brother in law who accompanies my sister, my fiance (future wife) and I to all Clemson home games, and the other is my father, who is my Best Man, who is a Clemson grad. Part of their gift is the orange ties that they are to wear for the wedding, and also to keep.

That's cool having your Dad as best man KC.

T_O_B

T_O_B

Thanks T_O_B! I think it's a southern thing. Almost all of my buddies have had their dad's as their best man. I would have it no other way though. There isn't a man that I look up to and want to be like more than my father, he is the most level-headed person I've ever met.

i gave glass beer mugs (pilsners) with their names on it and then a six pack of their favorite beer.

but the watch idea is pretty sweet, and i loved the adidas idea. i would give old school chuck taylors though, they have a whole assortment of colors and styles.

i gave glass beer mugs (pilsners) with their names on it and then a six pack of their favorite beer.

but the watch idea is pretty sweet, and i loved the adidas idea. i would give old school chuck taylors though, they have a whole assortment of colors and styles.

Nice dude, that's what I got when I was a groomsman. I use it every friday... and saturday... and sometimes other days...

T_O_B

Both KC and I are having our dad as our best man.....SWEET. I'm actually having two best man my dad and my twin brother but my dad will be the one standing by me. I got him a pretty sweet gift for a best man gift. I'm sending at mini helmet to University of Nebraska Omaha so Trev Alberts can autograph it for my father. Trev is one of my dads favorite player before Frazier and Suh came along :lol:

I got my groomsmen 12 pack coolers that had their favorite teams on them,they were the bag type coolers. i think they were around $20-$30 a piece. I don't remember the website i got them from, but i know i put google to good use to find them.

When I was my buddy's best man I got... drunk. :lol: Actually we all got engraved shot glasses, the big ones that look like glass buckets.

This site has a little bit of everything:

Best Man Gifts

Business Card Cases

Cigar & Lighter Accessories

Pocket Watches & Clocks

Executive Gifts for Groomsmen

Flask & Barware for Groomsmen

Cufflinks for Groomsmen & Personalized Cuff Links

Golf Accessories for Groomsmen

Money Clips for Groomsmen

Sporty Gifts for Groomsmen

Keyrings & Pocket Knives