DT Jeff Worthy

UCLA is showing him a lot of interest too, but haven't offered him yet. They say he's an "under-the-radar" kid because of the small division that he plays in. Now that Nebraska has offered him, I expect his offers list to blow up from here on out.

I live in Whittier and heard from a family member(through a friend of mine) he favors UCLA. If UCLA offers than he may choose to go there. This school is not a powerhouse but it is a very good school and costs some coin to go to, like any other private school.

I can find out more and will let everyone know if we are close.

I've heard the same, although I will keep my sourse to myself. Washington State offerd last night and AZ was on campus today - Wednesday. From what I'm told an offer will come by Monday.

Yes, UCLA is Jeff's dream school but the Husker offer has CHANGED everything. It's 50/50 now. Stay tuned.

==

Sounds like we have a few sources that are in the know. I like it if we are 50/50. If it is down to UCLA/Nebraska, we at least have a shot. I just don't like the hat deal and I want kids to make a decision and not string it out to signing day. If he commits to NU, I will be attending some home games/home stadium games this year, if he doesn't and chooses somewhere else, I will wish him well.

Playing D Line at NU is back in the national college football news. Suh and now Crick, if Crick gets good press it will hopefully help push this recruit to NU. Last year we had a great D and Suh and only finished 14th in the country, this year we are starting in the top 10 and have the potential of being a top 5 school. This should help in recruiting!!!

also why UCLA..... does he have an asian fetish???

i dont see a real life version of 'reggie-ray' going there... nebraska would be definelty to his liking

I hear he has a girlfriend that would like him to stay close to home. So, that is another obstacle we have to jump over.

We have the best coaches at his position and a program on the rise. Listened to an interview with slick rick on the DP show this morning, he is a weird dude. Says he hopes he can last longer than Kiffin in LA.

UCLA has zero commmitments for 2011 and the natives/asian americans are getting restless.

Edit:6/9/10

Got word his offer list will be growing. SEC starting to take notice. Hopefully he will visit.

Has visits to SMU and Boise State in the near future. We need a visit on 9/4/10, so he can see NU in full effect.

• 2 weeks later...