Keep the seating between 90k and 95k, we don't need more than that.

The current capacity is around 81,000, but attandce is usualy arund 85,000. if we get the capacity to 95k than based on those previous numbers the stadium would be around 100k. Maybe all the young people could stand up and get the blue hairs to yell "DOWN IN FRONT" at the same time, drawing a flase start. Memorial stadium would be the loudest stadium on earth!!!

• 3 weeks later...

While we're talking about seats, with the growing *ahem* population, has anyone ever found that they needed a little more room?

I'm pretty wide-shouldered, and it stinks when the guy to my right and I have to both turn our bodies sideways to fit in our seats.

While we're talking about seats, with the growing *ahem* population, has anyone ever found that they needed a little more room?

I'm pretty wide-shouldered, and it stinks when the guy to my right and I have to both turn our bodies sideways to fit in our seats.

Agreed on this. Here was my idea:

Expand East stadium by what would normally be, say, 15k seats. Then, instead of there actually being 15-20k extra people, redo the seating in the entire stadium to take out one seat per bench or bleacher or whatever. You'll still add at least 7.5k people to the overall attendance (maybe more, I don't know what the math would be) and you will also give people a lot more comfortable experience.

I have the same problem too. It seems more that way when i sit in the north stadium, always seems like their is an extra body in the row Im in.

• 2 months later...

I keep forgetting to post this. Last week I was walking by the stadium and there was a crew drilling into the dirt about 30 feet from the East Stadium's outer wall. I asked the guy what they were doing and he said they were testing to see how far down the bedrock was. I asked him if that was for expansion of the East Stadium and he said, "Probably."

I keep forgetting to post this. Last week I was walking by the stadium and there was a crew drilling into the dirt about 30 feet from the East Stadium's outer wall. I asked the guy what they were doing and he said they were testing to see how far down the bedrock was. I asked him if that was for expansion of the East Stadium and he said, "Probably."

SWEEEEEET! So how big would the stadium officially be then? RIght now its a little over 81,000 but we usually cram in like 86,000, so what would it officially be?

Also are we going to make it like the West side, a little less or what?

I sat in the club level for the spring game. I will never sit there again. The seat in front cut into my legs, it was horrible. I put basically the same thing on my survey. I told them I would not upgrade if the seats were like the west club.

• 2 weeks later...