My Dream Season! Share your's!

If I got to choose exactly how this upcoming season would happen, here it is.

Nebraska starts the season by announcing its acceptance of a Big 16 invite, along with Notre Dame, Missouri, Pittsburgh, and Rutgers. Nebraska thunders through the first 5 games, winning by 3-4 TD's a piece. Boise State gets beat bad in Week 1 by Virginia Tech. 5-0 Nebraska gets revenge against 4-1 Texas, who lost a close one to Oklahoma the week before. Nebraska and Oklahoma both finish the season undefeated and meet in the Big 12 Championship game. This will be Nebraska's last Big 12 Championship game ever, and we get to play it against our old rivals for a spot in the biggest game of them all. Of course we beat them 6 to 3 and play undefeated Alabama for the National Championship. Ohio State also finishes undefeated, but is left out of the Championship game by fractions of a point. The BCS falls apart, and adopts a playoff system based on the 16 team super-conferences that start forming around the country. Nebraska and Ohio State "randomly" play in Lincoln to start the Big 16 regular season in 2011.

• Fire 1

Nebraska starts the season by announcing its acceptance of a Big 16 invite, along with Notre Dame, Missouri, Pittsburgh, and Rutgers. Nebraska thunders through the first 5 games, winning by 3-4 TD's a piece. Boise State gets beat bad in Week 1 by Virginia Tech. 5-0 Nebraska gets revenge against 4-1 Texas, who lost a close one to Oklahoma the week before. Nebraska and Oklahoma both finish the season undefeated and meet in the Big 12 Championship game. This will be Nebraska's last Big 12 Championship game ever, and we get to play it against our old rivals for a spot in the biggest game of them all. Of course we beat them 6 to 3 and play undefeated Alabama for the National Championship. Ohio State also finishes undefeated, but is left out of the Championship game by fractions of a point. The BCS falls apart, and adopts a playoff system based on the 16 team super-conferences that start forming around the country. Nebraska and Ohio State "randomly" play in Lincoln to start the Big 16 regular season in 2011.

This is good, I'd probably add something along the lines of 'after a tremendous statistical season Jared Crick announces his intention to stay at Nebraska for his senior season'

NU wins every game by at least 50, Niles Paul and Roy "The Whirling Dervish" Helu tie for the Heisman. Play Ohio State in the National Championship, we have our backups in after 5 minutes of play. Memorial Stadium is named after Bo Pelini. :thumbs

NU wins every game by at least 50, Niles Paul and Roy "The Whirling Dervish" Helu tie for the Heisman. Play Ohio State in the National Championship, we have our backups in after 5 minutes of play. Memorial Stadium is named after Bo Pelini. :thumbs

So I guess that means Rex gets the Doak Walker?

NU wins the Nat'l championship, and Bo isn't even whispered for coach of the year, and all the media pundits say Bo had so many talented players he didn't even have to coach. Bo is so mad he stays to coach at NU for 25 more successful years. ;)

• Fire 1

NU wins the Nat'l championship, and Bo isn't even whispered for coach of the year, and all the media pundits say Bo had so many talented players he didn't even have to coach. Bo is so mad he stays to coach at NU for 25 more successful years. ;)

I like your thinking

Same as above except we beat Texas so convincingly, it somehow erases all the past close losses to them..We shutout OU and win by 37...We beat Alabama like they were a SEC champion and we were a '90's Nebraska team..

The NFL is so impressed with our fan following, they cancel any more playoff games and just concentrate on making their regular season more watchable with every team playing every other team ONCE..Nebraska decides to turn down the big 11 at the last second and goes Independent and signs a $370M/10Yr contract with Google to show every game in every sport live online, and re-runs of the old Tom Osborne show every night at 10PM.

I learn enough Swedish to pass for the Swedish Chef..causing the Swedish Swimsuit team to stalk me and make me miss the entire season, but all that sex causes me to lose 100 lbs. and Sandra Bullock convinces me to marry her for twenty years of revenge sex.

ryan-cabrera-swedish-bikini-team-at-bare-588.jpg

We join the big 10 but only because UT, a&m, and nd are coming too (thus we still have Texas recruiting game)

We win the NC ( don't care how)

We land Aaron green and a crap load of high Florida guys ( a top wr ) in recruiting

Suh wins rookie of the year

Yanks win ws

Chiefs actually make the playoffs.

Avs go playoffs and go at least to western conference championship

Nugs win NBA title

Favre finally retires (not winning a super bowl )

We sign Bo to a huge long term deal

Joba and Gordon have stand up seasons

-Nebraska starts off the season undefeated

-Oct 16th comes, I start drinking around 10, Nebraska rolls by 2 touchdowns. Garrett Gilbert Grape gets slapped around like Colt did.

-Missouri and Blaine Gabbert come in and get absolutly smoked

-Play OU in the big 12 championship game, and win

-We play OSU in the national championship and show them what they could be looking forward too every other year.

-Bo Pelini signs a life term contract

So does Carl, Marvin, JP, Ek, Beck, Ron Brown

-Milt Tenipor comes back to coach the OL

-Aaron Green, Quincy Russell, Tacoi Sumler, Anthony Sarao, Cyrus Hobbi, Brennan Scarlett, Josh Turner, Gerrod Holliman all decide to committ to Nebraska

:koolaid2: