new Jerseys this year?

Might be captain obviousing here, but where's the difference?

On the screenshot the logo is in the center of the jersey below the collar but above the numbers, on the actual jersey's the adidas has always been on the right or left chest of the jersey... thus in the pic the logo has been moved from chest to center of chest.

It probably wasn't something the athletic department decide to do. Adidas is behind the move, if there is one. In the contract NU signed, adidas has guidelines as to where they won't put the logo, like over the top of the letters "Nebraska" for instance. They can put it anywhere else that was agreed to. They were just looking for a change is my guess. Video game producers like to be accurate. They asked what the jersey will look like for next year and this is what they were told. :restore

Finally, an NCAA 11 screen-shot of Nebraska! :thumbs

If this move is true, I wish Adidas would have kept their logo on the right side of the chest, and of course keep the 'Winning Tradition' patch on the left side of the chest, just as it has been the past few years.

And then of course, put 'Nebraska' in small letters above the number where the Adidas logo is currently at in the video game screen-shot. Currently, 'Nebraska' is not on the current jerseys has not been on the jerseys since the end of 2004, but was removed from the jerseys for the dreadful 2002 season. 'Nebraska' was put back on for the 2003 jerseys and was removed after the 2004 season.

The in-game uniforms are usually kept in-tact every year unless there is a change that they are informed of, generally they will be the same though. I know in MLB games the developers follow an "MLB Uniform Guide" to make it authentic. Having the logo in the middle and then the 'Winning Tradition' patch on the left just looks out of place to me, but knowing it's an EA game, it could be wrong coming from them, which would not surprise me.

It's my opinion where you always....ALWAYS...play for the name on the FRONT of your jersey. In this case, I'd want it back on the jersey.

Ya it doesn't make a big deal, but I like detail, detail matters. ;)

/Uniform nerd

//Spotted this right away when I saw the screen shot

///eye for detail!

////bring back 2001 uniform look

/////slasheees

• Fire 2

I think you may be putting to much stock in these screen shots, by the looks of this pic of Amukamara from last season the patch isn't always that high on the shoulder.

PrinceAmukamara.jpg

The placement probably varies a bit depending on the different jersey styles, and my guess would be that the designers where working from a similar photo.