Email from Baylor Regent

Not sure if this has been posted anyplace else...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/060810dnospobayloremails.7e10ca51.html

Corn Shuckers? Not very Christian of you down there at Baylor. How about you cry and whine and beg and plead your way into another conference that doesn't want you.

The time has come to kiss the Big Texas Conference goodbye.

I love how one of his arguments why Baylor is more attractive than Colorado is that there are Baptists all around the country. Does he really think Baptists root for Baylor the way Irish Catholics root for Notre Dame? Good try.

I don't really care if he insults us, and to be honest I think that if Baylor can push Colorado out of the PAC-16 and into a revamped Mountain West that may be the best thing for all parties

According to a Denver Post poll, most Buffalo fans WANT to join the MWC

I don't really care if he insults us, and to be honest I think that if Baylor can push Colorado out of the PAC-16 and into a revamped Mountain West that may be the best thing for all parties

According to a Denver Post poll, most Buffalo fans WANT to join the MWC

Because that is their chance to go into a conference and be somewhat successful. I cant say I blame them either. They know they cant compete with the other Big 12 schools sports wise.

They said that its "hard to influence a bunch of corn schuckers to stay with the Big 12". Whats there problem? >_>

Welcome to the board. Rumors related to Expansion currently belong in their own subforum. I'll move this for you.

I'll also warn you to not be surprised if other members call you a troll for posting this without a source.