Welcome! Some Big Ten Facts of LIfe

Welcome Huskers! I am another Ohio State fan raiding your board. If you don't want to chat with inane 14 year olds and desire Ohio State conversation, by the way, go to buckeyeplanet.com.

Leave me alone. I told you to stop following me.

The restraining order does not apply to the interwebs.

I am anxious to see if all these niceties are flying around in say 5 years...lol Right now I am impressed... I for one will manage to have some sort of disdain for all opponents on any given Saturday.

Thanks for the doubts in our niceties you freaking cornlover.

In all honesty, most of the animosities in the Big Ten tend to be school based (Ohio State vs. Michigan) and often are more of a joke than anything-- it depends. Except we all tend to hate Notre Dame. And you may be surprised to know many Ohio State people get angered by Penn State fans the most, there is a certain respect for Michigan-- plus they've been so cute and docile lately.

I am anxious to see if all these niceties are flying around in say 5 years...lol Right now I am impressed... I for one will manage to have some sort of disdain for all opponents on any given Saturday.

Thanks for the doubts in our niceties you freaking cornlover.

In all honesty, most of the animosities in the Big Ten tend to be school based (Ohio State vs. Michigan) and often are more of a joke than anything-- it depends. Except we all tend to hate Notre Dame. And you may be surprised to know many Ohio State people get angered by Penn State fans the most, there is a certain respect for Michigan-- plus they've been so cute and docile lately.

Totally agree. I will root for my beloved Big Ten (now including Nebraska) anytime over any conference. Imagine the fan base Nebraska just gained? God I just hope Texas doesn't join. I hate Texas. They can replace USC in the Pac-10. I'll have to get used to rooting for Nebraska when they aren't playing Iowa.

9: Minnesota: I've always liked them: their teams and their fans. They just finally got their own stadium. They are expected to get much better pretty soon. Not much else to say. . .

Why? Are they going to fire Cogrove?

Wow, I typed his name with out cringing

I just found this forum, and registered because of this post lol, I was just telling all of my friends that mechicken is my new fluffaloes, I will judge our season almost solely on wether we kill them or not hahahaha

DT

Depending upon what year this whole expansion thing kicks off, I might caution you to hold off on using such a low ceiling to determine Big Ten success. :D

I should have explained this better...I don't consider it a good season necessarily...but no matter how bad it is, if I can say "well at least we beat #$%&* colorado" I don't consider the season a complete loss lol...on a similar note...this may be going a bit far....but my mom told me a while back that if Colorado played al queda, she would have a hard time deciding who to root for...and she was serious lol

DT

I really can't understand why everyone is so fired up over this "report" that Texas is Big 10 bound. First of all, I thought Nebraska was dying to get away from Texas, for hundred reasons. Second, let us not forget that the Pac 10 was Texas' first choice when the old SWC was destroyed by the school that shall not be named.Don't believe everything you hear out of Kansas City, folks.

9: Minnesota: I've always liked them: their teams and their fans. They just finally got their own stadium. They are expected to get much better pretty soon. Not much else to say. . .
Why? Are they going to fire Cogrove?Wow, I typed his name with out cringing
thats probably because you misspelled it. :snacks:

:laughpound :laughpound :LOLtartar That's a good one right there.

I should have explained this better...I don't consider it a good season necessarily...but no matter how bad it is, if I can say "well at least we beat #$%&* colorado" I don't consider the season a complete loss lol...on a similar note...this may be going a bit far....but my mom told me a while back that if Colorado played al queda, she would have a hard time deciding who to root for...and she was serious lol

DT

Thanks for the clarification. :lol:

Welcome Huskers! I am another Ohio State fan raiding your board. If you don't want to chat with inane 14 year olds and desire Ohio State conversation, by the way, go to buckeyeplanet.com.

Oh man, I love Buckeyes. :lol::LOLtartar

I really can't understand why everyone is so fired up over this "report" that Texas is Big 10 bound. First of all, I thought Nebraska was dying to get away from Texas, for hundred reasons. Second, let us not forget that the Pac 10 was Texas' first choice when the old SWC was destroyed by the school that shall not be named.Don't believe everything you hear out of Kansas City, folks.

Why? Are they going to fire Cogrove?Wow, I typed his name with out cringing
thats probably because you misspelled it. :snacks:

:laughpound :laughpound :LOLtartar That's a good one right there.

"Cogrove"...dude couldn't even bring himself to spell it! I know how it feels, bro. :rollin :rollin :rollin

Oh man, I love Buckeyes. :lol::LOLtartar

Dang, I've been looking for you guys all night! On the real though, WELCOME NEBRASKA, we are more than proud to have you, couldn't have asked for a more storied program. And yes, please visit us on buckeyeplanet.com it seems quite similar to huskerboard!

Welcome Cornhuskers and fans to the Big 10 from a Golden Gopher fan!

I can't wait to have your team play in our new home.

A couple of things you may want to keep in mind.

Wisky fans are rude and obnoxious, but Hawkeye fans (not their team) are the Worlds worst winners

as well as losers. They are pompous, obnoxious, and you will soon dislike them as much as we do.

But you have to remember there is not much else to do Hogville!

Also, remember to check bathroom stalls before you enter, as Hogeyes like to meet their dates in there ;-)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Cornhuskers and fans to the Big 10 from a Golden Gopher fan!

I can't wait to have your team play in our new home.

A couple of things you may want to keep in mind.

Wisky fans are rude and obnoxious, but Hawkeye fans (not their team) are the Worlds worst winners

as well as losers. They are pompous, obnoxious, and you will soon dislike them as much as we do.

But you have to remember there is not much else to do Hogville!

Also, remember to check bathroom stalls before you enter, as Hogeyes like to meet their dates in there ;-)

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the advice. Some advice I have for Minnesota fans is to fire Cosgrove before he ruins your defense like he ruined ours. :facepalm: