All I know is...

the SEC is about to get mean. if they add FSU, Miami, Clemson, and GT - you can go ahead and crown their conference champion, National Champs. the SEC will have too much speed and athleticism, and heaven forbid A&M goes to the SEC and gives the conference greater access to Texas recruits.

I"m already drooling thinking about Miami and Bama playing year end and year out.

When ever I hear someone talking about the SEC speed.....all I hear is blah blah blah. It's has SOME truth mixed in it with over hyped crap. No one trembles with fear just because they are facing "all that speed".

If A&M comes to the SEC, that is a whole new market, not to mention both FSU and UM are national names.

As for them beating the crap out of each other, the SEC has found the answer. QUALITY DEPTH at all levels. They'll make it to the National Championship Game, and once they get there...

As for GT not being good, are you serious? In the second year of running the triple option they won their conference.

And remember this, by adding Miami this conference would be responsible for winning more than HALF of the National Championships for the past decade.

Free Shoes University is an unproven commodity with Jimbo. Urban Myer will continue to eat his lunch as long as he's there.

Miami is a shadow of its former self, and Wandy is a weak coach. Wisconsin destroyed them in the Bowl Game, and tOSU is going to do the same (if not destroy) to them this coming September.

As for GT, are you under the impression that the ACC is really more than a basketball conference? Really? VT, GT, BC, and the like are okay teams; but they're not championship contenders in football.

You're not really making a strong argument for those four teams boosting an already spectacular conference. All these teams will do in my mind is provide more fodder for the elite teams to whoop on.

the SEC is about to get mean. if they add FSU, Miami, Clemson, and GT - you can go ahead and crown their conference champion, National Champs. the SEC will have too much speed and athleticism, and heaven forbid A&M goes to the SEC and gives the conference greater access to Texas recruits.

I"m already drooling thinking about Miami and Bama playing year end and year out.

Seems you are more inclined to be loyal to the first part of your screen name than the second. I, for one, call that ridiculous and now anything you say will be disregarded as such.

How the hell can you have a name like SECHusker anyway. The SEC can go screw themselves as far as I care.

When ever I hear someone talking about the SEC speed.....all I hear is blah blah blah. It's has SOME truth mixed in it with over hyped crap. No one trembles with fear just because they are facing "all that speed".

at the 2008 Capital one bowl Morgan Trent ran down Percy Havin's diagnally down the field. SEC speed is indeed a myth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JybFWy9_-Pk

Impressive highlight. Harvin was one hell of a player. You'll be happy to know I rooted like hell for Michigan in that game and watching them beat Tebow was immensely satisfying. That was an awesome bowl game, probably one of the best I've seen in a long time.

The SEC isnt half as good as they and their media claim. Its easy too stomp a bob stoops lead sooners squad and a Texas team with out their starting QB.

I used to have some respect for that conference until they started that "SEC SEC SEC" crap.

+1 Just when I thought I would neve hear a worse chant than "rock chalk jayhawk". The SEC goes and proves me wrong, they have yet to do anything. They are nothing but a media darling with a huge market. Bama's d last year could not compare to ours, and Flordia's offnese would have been fourth or fifth in the big 12. Unless they add Texas and other big 12 schools they will not compete in the long term.

The SEC isnt half as good as they and their media ESPN :espnsucks: claim. Its easy too stomp a bob stoops lead sooners squad and a Texas team with out their starting QB.

I used to have some respect for that conference until they started that "SEC SEC SEC" crap.

Fixed it for you