Texas message board

Just like we blame texas their fans are buying into the hype that we are running scared. To me it was obviously Texas blocking the big 12 network, the unfair revenue sharing, and movng the confrence southward that caused it. Apparently it is not as obvious as I thought. Here's the Link

The part i love the most from posters is that we won't have influence. The Big 10 is setup to treat everyone fairly you don't need influence. Something Texas doesn't know anything about.

Just a real bad article. I don't see many "facts" and actually read things I have not read anywhere. I heard no crying from Osborne at all on the situation. You won't find a more "level headed" guy in Osborne and on this situation.

People will feed off this ... even though they have no clue ... go figure.

SheepdogMark

Running scared? That's funny, because we probably had a better shot a consistently having a go at the National Championship in the Big XII. No offense to any of the other teams out there that were in the North division, but Nebraska was on the way to becoming the traditional power there again. We'd (usually) have had a much easier route to the conference championship game if we'd stayed in the Big XII. Now, who knows, but it will be harder, I think. So it's hard to be running scared when we took ourselves out of an easier situation for BCS bowl games. Oops.

If Texas goes to the PAC 10, their fans are going to hate it. I think this is the funniest thing of all. They will not like the distances to games, and they won't like not getting their way, because the existing schools will have none of it and will stand up to them. These schools can be very liberal, and that isn't going to be well liked in Texas either. I hope they enjoy what they have brought down on themselves with their arrogance and being so power hungry, because now they will have no more power than anyone else.

:laughpound

Someone remind me who this "Texas" is. The name sounds familiar, but I can't seem to care enough to remember....

:yeah

Can't wait though, Texas is going to have their butts handed to them one more time before they escape the Big XII when they get to come to Nebraska. After that, Texas will be only a afterthought.

Someone remind me who this "Texas" is. The name sounds familiar, but I can't seem to care enough to remember....

:yeah

Can't wait though, Texas is going to have their butts handed to them one more time before they escape the Big XII when they get to come to Nebraska. After that, Texas will be only a afterthought.

I will care about Texas on October 16th. Not before, not after. When I say "care about", of course I mean care about tearing them a new one. :hookerhorns

If Texas goes to the PAC 10, their fans are going to hate it. I think this is the funniest thing of all. They will not like the distances to games, and they won't like not getting their way, because the existing schools will have none of it and will stand up to them. These schools can be very liberal, and that isn't going to be well liked in Texas either. I hope they enjoy what they have brought down on themselves with their arrogance and being so power hungry, because now they will have no more power than anyone else.

:laughpound

In the end, I think the Big 12 stays together. Texas will not go where they are not the big fish. They will add two teams and the Pac will add Utah. However, if they do end up having to go they won't be happy going. They will try and make it seem like it is the place to be, but I won't be fooled. :koolaid2:

Do we really care what they think? Honestly. The fact that some of them genuinely believe that this is about 00:01 strips all credibility from anything they say. That, and the fact that they believe that Osborne is a whiner and are foolhardy enough to put it on a message board...that's really something.

Do we really care what they think? Honestly. The fact that some of them genuinely believe that this is about 00:01 strips all credibility from anything they say. That, and the fact that they believe that Osborne is a whiner and are foolhardy enough to put it on a message board...that's really something.

No Husker fan should care what is said from those of the Big 12 programs. However I do enjoy reading their rants as I find them more than entertaining. I didn't read of the of the rants and was disappointed that I didn't catch a Y'all and/ or a fixen. Maybe I'll go back and catch of few of those.