ISU, KSU, Mizzou, BU handing over buyout???

Wow I hope this isn't true but if it is I really feel sorry for those schools.

You shouldn't they signed their death warrants a long time ago.

They really don't have much of a choice though. They either give Texas everything they want or it's the MWC or Conference USA for them.

They really don't have much of a choice though. They either give Texas everything they want or it's the MWC or Conference USA for them.

What's wrong with MWC or Conference USA? At least they would be able to compete much better. Hell maybe win that conference and have a shot at going to a bowl game every year. If they start going to bowl games regularly helps with recruiting.

Exactly. They wanted to stay in a BCS conference, no bones about it. They were completely powerless and basically had to bend to Texas' every beck and call. Sounds kinda familiar...

This just makes me feel so much better about leaving. There are some people around my area that are pretty upset about going to the Big Ten, but if they would hear the whole story, they might change their tune pretty quick.

This is what Dan Beebe said during the Big 12 teleconference about an hour ago. Add KU to the mix, they are handing every penny to OU, Texas and Texas A&M.

facepalm.gifcmlaugh.gifnutkick.gif

If i was those teams i would strongly reconsider the Big 12. If the rest of the north division leaves the Big 12 won't exist anymore no payout penalty. They would do that if they were smart and had any integrity left.

This is what Dan Beebe said during the Big 12 teleconference about an hour ago. Add KU to the mix, they are handing every penny to OU, Texas and Texas A&M.

facepalm.gifcmlaugh.gifnutkick.gif

If i was those teams i would strongly reconsider the Big 12. If the rest of the north division leaves the Big 12 won't exist anymore no payout penalty. They would do that if they were smart and had any integrity left.

How about:

NU fights the buy out tooth and nail

or

NU will not fight, but only if the 5 step children (BU, KU, KSU, ISU and MU) splits the money evenly

Gores UTerus one more time and shows the the other schools how we feel about them