Cyclown Fanatic.....fools

To be fair, after the initial posters' predictions, the Cyclone fans became a bit more realistic about their season. Common sense finally prevailed...with later postings suggesting a 5-7 (still optimistic, in my opinion) season. I agree that, in general, the none of the posters in the thread really gave Nebraska any respect. For that reason, I would like to see the Huskers steamroll the Cyclones in Ames this year.

:yeah

To be fair, after the initial posters' predictions, the Cyclone fans became a bit more realistic about their season. Common sense finally prevailed...with later postings suggesting a 5-7 (still optimistic, in my opinion) season. I agree that, in general, the none of the posters in the thread really gave Nebraska any respect. For that reason, I would like to see the Huskers steamroll the Cyclones in Ames this year.

:yeah

I will laugh when we end up with another 56-7 on our hands when we're in ames... chuckleshuffle

"Probable Wins: 5

Northern Illinois, Kansas St, UNI, Kansas, Colorado

Probable Losses: 3

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

Toss Ups: 4

Tech, Utah, Nebraska, Mizzou

I am convinced that we pull of at least one of those toss up games (ALL at home) to get to 6 wins and a bowl."

Wow. I wouldn't think twice to say all of those games will not only be favored by the "toss up", but to bet large sums of money on them.

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

I am convinced that we pull of at least one of those toss up games (ALL at home) to get to 6 wins and a bowl."

Wow. I wouldn't think twice to say all of those games will not only be favored by the "toss up", but to bet large sums of money on them.

there are seriously underestimating Utah. as for tech, they are generally the stronger program, but ISU might have a chance depending on how the coach gets them going. no one coaches like Leach and it will be a completely different scheme. that being said, i would not put money on ISU in that game.

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

I love how NU is included in the toss up column and Iowa is listed as a probable loss, yet most preseason polls to date have NU ahead of Iowa.

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

I love how NU is included in the toss up column and Iowa is listed as a probable loss, yet most preseason polls to date have NU ahead of Iowa.

don't you know? if you beat a team the previous year, it is a guaranteed win? but if you lose to a team the previous year, it is at best a toss-up? that is why ISU will definitely beat us and I have them as a toss-up on my schedule.

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

don't you know? if you beat a team the previous year, it is a guaranteed win? but if you lose to a team the previous year, it is at best a toss-up? that is why ISU will definitely beat us and I have them as a toss-up on my schedule.

If that's the case KU and KSU should be toss ups or losses on their schedule since they lost both of those games last year.

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

If that's the case KU and KSU should be toss ups or losses on their schedule since they lost both of those games last year.

it doesn't count if the teams you lost to are in the same state. then you will win those games, only if you lose to both, then you will win both. if they had won to one and lost to the other, the would beat the one they lost to and lose to the one they beat. since they lost to both, they will beat both.

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

it doesn't count if the teams you lost to are in the same state. then you will win those games, only if you lose to both, then you will win both. if they had won to one and lost to the other, the would beat the one they lost to and lose to the one they beat. since they lost to both, they will beat both.

Your logic makes perfect sense. Same logic as 2 negatives multiplied equals a positive.

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

Your logic makes perfect sense. Same logic as 2 negatives multiplied equals a positive.

Except for imaginary numbers: (-i)(-i) = - 1

Its college football and I love fans smack talk, its fun! That being said, ISU will probably lose to NIU, that is a bad game for them to open with, NIU is pretty loaded, they play good football and this is the kind of game that is a big win for them. On the road vs a BCS team that in all honestly they have a chance to beat. There is a chance that the line might be around 10 in favor of ISU. Its going to be a close game.

Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma

Except for imaginary numbers: (-i)(-i) = - 1

Which is clearly the domain in which they reside :)

• Fire 1