DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

GMoose

Talman put it at 90% likely. Not sure if that is who iruletheskool is referencing.

It wasn't. but that's odd

I have a feeling that a lot of these tips come from a single source and branch out like a tree.

Ya, I heard from someone that works with the team in the athletic department, who probably heard from someone else

having the same % suggests they heard from the same person

Talman put it at 90% likely. Not sure if that is who iruletheskool is referencing.

I have a feeling that a lot of these tips come from a single source and branch out like a tree.

Ya, I heard from someone that works with the team in the athletic department, who probably heard from someone else

I heard 90% from Lake's salt water aquarium guy haha

ha

anyone who knows lake knows he dont have a salt water aquarium.....

hes a fresh water arowana guy.....

ha

anyone who knows lake knows he dont have a salt water aquarium.....

hes a fresh water arowana guy.....

dang nabbit, I was so close haha

I love the size and it is $ well spent to help strengthen recruiting in Hawaii (sp) Nebraska used to have good in roads in HI.

i totally hype up Nebraska... i actually work at a school that produces a lot of talent and due to the Academy i am in i work with a lot of the football guys...

Vince Manuwai (nfl now), Jesse Sapolu (49ers great), Mario Fatafeh, sea lauvao ( now in nfl) sam and VJ Fehoko, (college guys recently) tyson alualu (nfl now) (who played and lived in the area but got recruited later to go to a private school to play) are a few off my head... . Basiclly we have a large samoan population who make great fooball players

our coach and PE teacher randal recently was chosen to attend a NFL high school coaches summit

so we are pretty legit i think.....

but im always sporting husker gear and the guys always ask me about the program/why i like it/what they are about.. we play the game for extra credit where the classes predict our scores for the year etc.......... guys who ask i give em the recruiting website... a lot more kids know much more than they did about the past.... especially the d

I love the size and it is $ well spent to help strengthen recruiting in Hawaii (sp) Nebraska used to have good in roads in HI.

i totally hype up Nebraska... i actually work at a school that produces a lot of talent and due to the Academy i am in i work with a lot of the football guys...

Vince Manuwai (nfl now), Jesse Sapolu (49ers great), Mario Fatafeh, sea lauvao ( now in nfl) sam and VJ Fehoko, (college guys recently) tyson alualu (nfl now) (who played and lived in the area but got recruited later to go to a private school to play) are a few off my head... . Basiclly we have a large samoan population who make great fooball players

our coach and PE teacher randal recently was chosen to attend a NFL high school coaches summit

so we are pretty legit i think.....

but im always sporting husker gear and the guys always ask me about the program/why i like it/what they are about.. we play the game for extra credit where the classes predict our scores for the year etc.......... guys who ask i give em the recruiting website... a lot more kids know much more than they did about the past.... especially the d

Your a Saint man! :thumbs

I think we have a great shot at this kid. There are a few factors that are helping our chances too....Dad is a HUGE Husker fan, Girfriend wants to be a nurse and really likes Creighton, and he could get some early playing time.

Lake is a MUST GET for Nebraska. He is the key to opening up the Polynesian Pipeline that we used to have. Not to mention he is a hell of a player!