Suh gets slapped

Rookie ratings for maddden 11

My link

Breakdown of attributes

My link

I know we all love Suh so this probably shocks you as much as it does me. The top rookie talent wise for madden the last several years except one, I believe, have been 87 overall, but this year they decided to make Suh only a 85. I posted the second link and in comparison to mccoy and they say mccoy has more power than Suh? Are they serious?

Comments anyone else?

Rookie ratings for maddden 11

My link

Breakdown of attributes

My link

I know we all love Suh so this probably shocks you as much as it does me. The top rookie talent wise for madden the last several years except one, I believe, have been 87 overall, but this year they decided to make Suh only a 85. I posted the second link and in comparison to mccoy and they say mccoy has more power than Suh? Are they serious?

Comments anyone else?

maybe because the last several rookies were more of offensive stars like rb/qb/wr no love for the lineman? I dunno.

In Madden ratings, that's actually "Power Moves". Suh is given a higher strength rating at 95-89, and much better block shedding.

Here's the top 8 DT's for reference

Top Defensive Tackles

K. Williams – 97

V. Wilfork – 95

J. Ratliff – 94

K. Jenkins – 94

S. Rogers – 93

C. Hampton – 91

A. Franklin – 90

R. Starks – 89

In Madden ratings, that's actually "Power Moves". Suh is given a higher strength rating at 95-89, and much better block shedding.

Here's the top 8 DT's for reference

Top Defensive Tackles

K. Williams – 97

V. Wilfork – 95

J. Ratliff – 94

K. Jenkins – 94

S. Rogers – 93

C. Hampton – 91

A. Franklin – 90

R. Starks – 89

i meant power moves, but you know what happens when you get to typing...what i was saying is that i have seen a lot of film between the two of them and i don't see how on earth you can say mccoy has a better power move than suh...suh simply locks on you then pushes you where he wants you...suh's bull rush, what i consider the primary power move, is far superior to mccoy

because Madden's not a good game, I was hoping backbreaker would take off and force EA to actually try for once.

I agree, while Backbreaker is pretty fun and revolutionary, it is missing a lot. I hope EA sees the light and purchases the rights to the physics engine or develops something similar.