Red Out Around the World

Very nice, but I don't like us making such a big deal out of the TexASS game. It's just "the next game". I dread that Nebraska Fandom will make a HUGE deal out of this that we will either lose a game before texASS, lose to them, or lose the game after them.

Just paranoid!!!!

:facepalm:

GBR

• Fire 3

Very nice, but I don't like us making such a big deal out of the TexASS game. It's just "the next game". I dread that Nebraska Fandom will make a HUGE deal out of this that we will either lose a game before texASS, lose to them, or lose the game after them.

Just paranoid!!!!

GBR

So.... we shouldn't make a big deal out of our huskers.. I mean this season is just "the next one" right?

What fun is being a fan if we can't over hype our team and match ups? It's the only reason I wake up in the morning. :koolaid2:

I'm all for the university promoting this game. It'll be a good measuring stick for Pelini's progress. I would be fine if we dropped a game to OSU or ATM if we laid the smack to Texas. I think the RedAroundTheWorld is a great idea and will only solidify our fan base / gain support from outside the big 12 / motivate our players. I think most of the country will be rooting for NU after the scam last year and how most people loathed crybaby mccoy.

Making fun of a well produced psyche up via ms paint?.... nice work

What did you expect from a Texan, class? :dumdum I've seen a couple of his other "works" and while humorous, I have to question why they all include images of penises? Obviously texans must have some sort of penile infatuation, maybe overcompensating for something??

That being said, it's a little early to put this thing out there, IMO. It's just another game.

Just paranoid!!!!

GBR

I must have missed it? :dunno Did it say in there somewhere undefeated national champions?

Nice Vid! :corndance

Just paranoid!!!!

GBR

So.... we shouldn't make a big deal out of our huskers.. I mean this season is just "the next one" right?

What fun is being a fan if we can't over hype our team and match ups? It's the only reason I wake up in the morning. :koolaid2:

I'm all for the university promoting this game. It'll be a good measuring stick for Pelini's progress. I would be fine if we dropped a game to OSU or ATM if we laid the smack to Texas. I think the RedAroundTheWorld is a great idea and will only solidify our fan base / gain support from outside the big 12 / motivate our players. I think most of the country will be rooting for NU after the scam last year and how most people loathed crybaby mccoy.

HEY, I believe in keeping your mouth shut and kicking butt. In the end, Scoreboard rules, and versus TexASS we don't have any. The best thing Nebraska can do is beat them down..........With Class!!!

GBR!!!

• Fire 1

What was the deal with all of the wristbands on that one section during the game clip? Do you need wristbands to sit in certain sections?

People sitting in the East student section are given wristbands.

Why?

There are student sections in the east and south sides of the stadium and the East section is the most sought after. So to prevent student from the South section to go sit in the East section, student in the East student section are required to wear wristbands.