Red Out Around the World

1. I don't have a problem with "texass" or any profanity/obscenity/whatever. Just saying it makes you guys look lame.

you have no problem with it....yet you had to respond to it? but yea...guess youre right. texass is rather lame. if we were a bit more shaggy we would say UTerus instead of texass. :cowbell:

I still say texass is a joke. Their fans are a joke. Their AD is a joke. Their whole state is a joke. They live in this world of great importance and nobody really cares. The game this year is just the beginning of our season. Win or lose we need to take care of business in the north. I don't see us going undefeated so my goals are the big12 title and a BCS game. We need to take care of missouri and kstate. If the team wants to use last year's title game as motivation then go for it. But texass has done nothing to make us fear them or treat them like a big deal.

1 title since the big 12's inception...same as we have and we've gone through a couple extra coaches. People can be excited but personally I'm looking forward to washington, texas A&M (want to see our D against 2 tough qbs), and hopefully OU in the title game.

Sorry to burst your rant, but they have won three. 1996-beat us, 2005-slaughtered Colorado, and 2009-"beat" us

:facepalm: ONE NATIONAL TITLE! Good gawd...

post-7944-127889831028.jpg

Im sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at this picture. I laughed about it watching the video also. That guy alone warrants a few laughs from other teams since it just plays into their stereotype about Nebraskans, how we are a bunch of farming hillbillies. However, Nebraska will get the last laugh on the field! GBR :bigredn::koolaid2:

I still say texass is a joke. Their fans are a joke. Their AD is a joke. Their whole state is a joke. They live in this world of great importance and nobody really cares. The game this year is just the beginning of our season. Win or lose we need to take care of business in the north. I don't see us going undefeated so my goals are the big12 title and a BCS game. We need to take care of missouri and kstate. If the team wants to use last year's title game as motivation then go for it. But texass has done nothing to make us fear them or treat them like a big deal.

1 title since the big 12's inception...same as we have and we've gone through a couple extra coaches. People can be excited but personally I'm looking forward to washington, texas A&M (want to see our D against 2 tough qbs), and hopefully OU in the title game.

Sorry to burst your rant, but they have won three. 1996-beat us, 2005-slaughtered Colorado, and 2009-"beat" us

In fairness, your post was a little misleading. "One title since the big 12's inception" appears like you are saying one Big 12 title. I understood what you meant (because I know Texas has only had one title), but it is slightly misleading.

Making fun of a well produced psyche up via ms paint?.... nice work

What did you expect from a Texan, class? :dumdum I've seen a couple of his other "works" and while humorous, I have to question why they all include images of penises? Obviously texans must have some sort of penile infatuation, maybe overcompensating for something??

That being said, it's a little early to put this thing out there, IMO. It's just another game.

i think the paint storyboards are funny, and sadly, took more effort and cleverness than producing that video, which was pretty blah to me.

In fairness, your post was a little misleading. "One title since the big 12's inception" appears like you are saying one Big 12 title. I understood what you meant (because I know Texas has only had one title), but it is slightly misleading.

You are correct.

Im not a huge fan of this whole idea. We fall off for a few years, and now we need to start hyping ourselves up in July for a game that has no real significance other than keeping our season W/L ratio in check? Dont get me wrong, i WANT to beat Texas, but I feel this is something that KState or Okie State would put together.

Wear Red. Be Loud. Beat WKU, Idaho, Washington, SD, KState, Texas, OkieState, Missou, IowaState, Kansas, aTm, Colorado, and a few other teams in postseason!

• Fire 1

It was a good video, but I just have one problem with it besides some of the words being hard to understand.

We shouldn't be giving THIS MUCH attention to Texas. Yes, we know they are on our schedule. Yes, we know the date we play them. Yes, they know we are pissed off at them. Yes it will be a great game. Yes, it will be a great atmosphere. Yes, everyone knows everything.

It would have been better had it been a prelude to the 2010 season, Wear Red, Be Loud, Beat Everyone. Not just Texas.

Even if we beat Texas on 10.16.10, which I have a good feeling we will, we would still have to worry about the North to get to the Big XII title game, and once we get there, who knows who we would face there, maybe Texas again? An unknown Oklahoma State or Texas Tech team? A rebuilding Oklahoma team? We still got tough road environments at Texas A&M and Washington to think about, as well as moving the ball on offense, which again I think we should do decently this year.

Thankfully, Bo and company will have these guys on an even keel and take it one game at a time. At least that's how I would take it, and I'm sure he is doing the same thing as well.

Good video, but lets promote us dominating the 2010 season, and not just focus on beating Texas. We aren't Colorado where beating ONE TEAM makes OUR SEASON, regardless of record. We are Nebraska, lets focus on winning the North, the Conference, and our BCS bowl game and hopefully a National Championship.

:bigredn:

• Fire 1

It was a good video, but I just have one problem with it besides some of the words being hard to understand.

We shouldn't be giving THIS MUCH attention to Texas. Yes, we know they are on our schedule. Yes, we know the date we play them. Yes, they know we are pissed off at them. Yes it will be a great game. Yes, it will be a great atmosphere. Yes, everyone knows everything.

It would have been better had it been a prelude to the 2010 season, Wear Red, Be Loud, Beat Everyone. Not just Texas.

Even if we beat Texas on 10.16.10, which I have a good feeling we will, we would still have to worry about the North to get to the Big XII title game, and once we get there, who knows who we would face there, maybe Texas again? An unknown Oklahoma State or Texas Tech team? A rebuilding Oklahoma team? We still got tough road environments at Texas A&M and Washington to think about, as well as moving the ball on offense, which again I think we should do decently this year.

Thankfully, Bo and company will have these guys on an even keel and take it one game at a time. At least that's how I would take it, and I'm sure he is doing the same thing as well.

Good video, but lets promote us dominating the 2010 season, and not just focus on beating Texas. We aren't Colorado where beating ONE TEAM makes OUR SEASON, regardless of record. We are Nebraska, lets focus on winning the North, the Conference, and our BCS bowl game and hopefully a National Championship.

For the most part, these are my sentiments as well. I think there is too much lead up being put on this Texas game. Sure, I want to beat Texas bad as well (probably just as bad as anyone), but some of this is getting pretty ridiculous. I remember the build up for the USC game being massive. I remember everybody talking about how that game was going to put us on the map again, that this was our ticket to being elite again, etc. etc. We ended up laying an egg and embarrassing ourselves on national t.v.

Now, I'm not saying that will happen. I just don't want people thinking this is going to make or break our season. If we lose to Texas and go on to win the Big 12, I'm all for it.

• Fire 1

I pretty much agree with what you're saying.

Although growing up with Husker Football in the 70's, I never cared about division or even conference championships as much as MNC's.

But if we had to lose one game next season, I'd rather it would be anyone other than Texas.

As Fans, we were sorta robbed of the chance to "even the score" of all those close (1-4 point) losses and they seem to think they dominated us while we were down.

I'd love to see us pay them back this one last time to make up for the 1-8 conference record with them.

Although growing up with Husker Football in the 70's, I never cared about division or even conference championships as much as MNC's.

But if we had to lose one game next season, I'd rather it would be anyone other than Texas.

As Fans, we were sorta robbed of the chance to "even the score" of all those close (1-4 point) losses and they seem to think they dominated us while we were down.

I'd love to see us pay them back this one last time to make up for the 1-8 conference record with them.

I don't want the huskers to beat texas.. I want the huskers to dominate texas. A 56-0 blow out should do just that.

Yeah sorry about that. I guess that's what I get for skimming.

I don't want the huskers to beat texas.. I want the huskers to dominate texas. A 56-0 blow out should do just that.

That would be perfect.

I keep having this premonition of the game being close at the end.. And our fans making national news when several hundred storm the field after the officials blow a call.

Then something about Hooligans and playing in the british Soccer leagues.