Heads up everybody

I don't think anyone here is going to want to watch it, bunch of B.S.

I am going to watch it. I think Bo needs to take more chances at the end the game. If we would gone for a legit first down before our last field, then Texas would've never touched the ball at the end and the whole series of screw ups would've never happened.

The interceptions on the next play after turnovers is extremely painful to watch. Blocked punt in the 2nd Qtr, NU gets the ball on the UT 37, next play they get the ball back. No points!!!!

This is how NU will defend Jake Locker.

The Big 12 championship game is on today on ESPNU at 12:00 PM Central time. Maybe they will win this time...

Got to admit, the fix was on with this game. Look at a punt that Texas made at 8:45 left in the 3rd qtr. It was a quick punt from the NU 40. Shipley runs down the field and right in front of an official, he steps in the end zone. The official still downs it on 1 yard line. That is the series that Cody Green came in for 3 straight sneaks. Total BS in my opinion. NU should've had the possession start at the 20 and not the 1 yard line.

I am so glad we are leaving this biased conference.

And the bogus pass interference call on Prince....ahhhh...why am I even letting myself get all emotional again.... :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

Fix was on!!!! That play led to a FG and a 4 point lead. When Mushburger says to a national audience, "Was that ball even catchable?" Mushburger is a total UT homer. For him to say that, it really means something was up.

Texas goes up 10 to 7 at that point. Every call that was close just happened to go to Texas. BCS fix was on. I am surprised no one has talked about some of the questionable calls that showed the refs were calling this game so Texas would go on to the BCS game. Total BS.

I think Hagg didn't help the cause with his play.

Texas had 8 total yards in the 3rd Qtr!!!