Which game would you most like to win?

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Texas, because if one of the other were true and this was a loss, it would still be a blemish on coming into the Big Ten / leaving the Big 12. If you beat Texas and the other two don't happen, it would still be a great victory.

nope...if we win the big 12 title it erases a texas lose...it would really suck but the conference title is more important

Texas, because if one of the other were true and this was a loss, it would still be a blemish on coming into the Big Ten / leaving the Big 12. If you beat Texas and the other two don't happen, it would still be a great victory.

nope...if we win the big 12 title it erases a texas lose...it would really suck but the conference title is more important

:yeah

Beating Texas would be meaningless if we didn't make it to and win the Big 12. The reason I didn't go with the BCS game stems from the fact that unless it's for all the marbles I think a conference championship considering it's out last year in the conference holds more meaning than winning a BCS bowl at this point in time.

Sorry that this was a little complicated. I meant for the BCS game not to be the National Championship since if it was it would be the easy pick. I also meant that this was on the assumption that we played in all 3 of those games and none of the outcomes affected how we did in the other games. Like us losing to Texas would have no affect on whether or not we beat OU.

It has to be the CCG. This team should be playing to win championships, not grudge matches. And if NU wins the CCG then we will be guaranteed a BCS game, so at that point it shouldn't matter what conference we will be playing against. Besides NU will have plenty of chances to whoop up on Big 10 teams in the years to come! :thumbs

It has to be the CCG. This team should be playing to win championships, not grudge matches. And if NU wins the CCG then we will be guaranteed a BCS game, so at that point it shouldn't matter what conference we will be playing against. Besides NU will have plenty of chances to whoop up on Big 10 teams in the years to come! :thumbs

that is kinda what i was thinking