Which game would you most like to win?

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What would be better, beating Texas twice, or beating Texas then Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship?

Texas then Oklahoma. I'd love for our last Big 12 game to be against Oklahoma.

Imagine, though, if we make the CCG. EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL in the Big 12 will be rooting against us. And then we'll win, take our trophy, and ride off into the sunset. :thumbs

• Fire 1

Of course I'm going to assume we win the conference championship in order to get the BCS birth or we finish with only one loss in the conference title game and get the second BCS spot (so that means we probably would've had to beat texas earlier)...so I figure it has to be two of the three happen so I'll pick the one that didn't happen so I can hope we win them all... :blink::wacko::dunno:lol:

I care about winning every game, but this year, I care about winning the conference more than anything else this season. I'd be willing to lose to UT, Mizzou at home for the second straight time at home and 3 out of 4 over all, even ISU two in a row. A BCS game, even if its the NC, would just be gravy. I want the Big12 title this year!

Have to protect the home turf first and a win against Texas would be the begining of a great start.

Beating Oklahoma would be great way for NU to leave the Big 12, and would be the second time that Nebraska would win against Oklahoma and joining a new conference. 31-0 would look great again to.

Now who would Nebraska play in the BCS that came from Big Ten? Ohio State or Iowa? Beating Ohio State would just start bad blood in the Big Ten and beating Iowa would just confirm my beliefs that playing Iowa is not going to be much of a rivalry.

Wouldn't even get much bragging rights and I'm sure Big 12 coaches would use it as braggin right for them and the Big 12 conference.

I voted for the Texas game. You could say I did it with fingers crossed because we don't actually know that OU is going to be in the championship game. But as far as unfinished business games go, this is the mother of them all. Hard to put anything above it at this point.

Are you kidding me, more people voted to beat Texas than win a Conference Championship? Our priorities as fans must be seriously out of whack this season.

I hope Longhorn fans don't get a hold of this poll. The last thing they need is more fuel for their ever expanding egos.

:hookerhorns

its hilarious how the corn humpers are so obsessed with a team that they are running away from by joining the big 10. guess uncle tom didnt want to lose another game to daddy texas by not making the return trip to austin!!! poooor poor nebrasska!!!

jerryworld is close enough to a home game for you....we will see you there....if you make it. :cowbell:

its hilarious how the corn humpers are so obsessed with a team that they are running away from by joining the big 10. guess uncle tom didnt want to lose another game to daddy texas by not making the return trip to austin!!! poooor poor nebrasska!!!

jerryworld is close enough to a home game for you....we will see you there....if you make it. :cowbell:

the question is, if you make it. yall still have to play mighty iowa state!!!! lol!!!!

the question is, if you make it. yall still have to play mighty iowa state!!!! lol!!!!

Your road to the title game is even tougher considering you have to play the super tough Kansas State Wildcats :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1

See what I mean?

That F'n troll couldn't have proved my point any better!