Nebraska unanimous pick to win North

This guy is on the sports station in KC and got their vote taken away. This is what he has for this year. I wonder why it got taken away...

Kevin Kietzman

CU 7-5 (5-3) OSU 11-1 (7-1)

MU 7-5 (4-4) UT 11-1 (7-1)

KSU 6-6 (4-4) TTU 10-2 (6-2)

KU 7-5 (3-5) OU 10-2 (6-2)

NU 5-7 (2-6) BU 6-6 (2-6)

ISU 6-6 (2-6) A&M 4-8 (1-7)

OSU beats Texas head-to-head.

OSUe beats Colorado in CCG.

This is a joke right?

I thought those were last years picks?????

He still is a jerk

Those were his picks from last year, but I'm sure this year will be similar, with the exception of dropping NU to last I'm sure.

KK and DeArmond are the biggest jokes in the KC media, which is saying something.

KK is a complete joke. DeArmond is playing the fiddle. The guy is a super talented writer, been considered one of the best MLB, CBB & CFB beat writters in the country. But he has gone to this little 'show' where he is off the wall and gets people pi**ed off. He gets what he wants, the attention. He will get 100+ more emails and calls regarding a 100 word post on a KC star blog because he said some stupid stuff than he did when he was writing award winning pieces covering the KC beat. Its an act. and judging by the response he gets from Husker nation the last 2-3 years, a pretty darn good act at that

This guy is on the sports station in KC and got their vote taken away. This is what he has for this year. I wonder why it got taken away...

Kevin Kietzman

This is a joke right?

He still is a jerk

Those were his picks from last year, but I'm sure this year will be similar, with the exception of dropping NU to last I'm sure.

KK and DeArmond are the biggest jokes in the KC media, which is saying something.

KK is a complete joke. DeArmond is playing the fiddle. The guy is a super talented writer, been considered one of the best MLB, CBB & CFB beat writters in the country. But he has gone to this little 'show' where he is off the wall and gets people pi**ed off. He gets what he wants, the attention. He will get 100+ more emails and calls regarding a 100 word post on a KC star blog because he said some stupid stuff than he did when he was writing award winning pieces covering the KC beat. Its an act. and judging by the response he gets from Husker nation the last 2-3 years, a pretty darn good act at that

In my opinion, there is a difference between having a dissenting opinion (but good validation for it) and just having a really crappy dissenting opinion. I can't take it seriously.

Just my two cents though. Anybody who thinks OSU will win the South with a new QB and only one returning offensive line starter is really on some type of high-end drug.

Kevin Kietzman

This is a joke right?

He still is a jerk

In my opinion, there is a difference between having a dissenting opinion (but good validation for it) and just having a really crappy dissenting opinion. I can't take it seriously.

Just my two cents though. Anybody who thinks OSU will win the South with a new QB and only one returning offensive line starter is really on some type of high-end drug.

whatever your on...I'll take two...

Kevin Kietzman

This is a joke right?

He still is a jerk

or low-end. the type that rapidly destroy brain cells because it is just drain-o and baking soda.

• Fire 1

Kevin Kietzman

Wait, did Calahan become the NU coach again????

That is the only way NU is finishing 5th in the big 12-2 this year.

Kevin Kietzman

Wait, did Calahan become the NU coach again????

That is the only way NU is finishing 5th in the big 12-2 this year.

he couldn't do that by himself, that would take the the distinct skill set of one kevin cosgrove.

Guy on KC radio (Nick Wright) commented about the rankings. He agreed with them, but had reservations about NU and MU. His take is that the two most important factors in a football's team success is a good QB and a good coach. He likes Pelini and Gabbert. Then spent 30 minutes bashing Lee's stats after ArkSt. I didn't get to listen to the end, didn't have my cell so I did email him and asked if he knew that he played the last 12 games with an injured throwing elbow.

Did any one listen and did some one call and straighten him out?

I listned up to the first break and what cracked me up is he all but

said Gary Pinkel is the worst game day coach there is in the big 12-2.

He is dead right. With all the talent the had in '08 they shoulve been 10-2, at worst. He must of took tips from ND on losing to Navy in the bowl game. He blew the game last year against us, bash me if you will, but had mizzou had that game won.

I'll bash you right now. Missouri never had that game won, Nebraska just plain wanted it more & thats why we won. Missouri did not have the will to hang with Nebraska through 4 quarters of football

Guy on KC radio (Nick Wright) commented about the rankings. He agreed with them, but had reservations about NU and MU. His take is that the two most important factors in a football's team success is a good QB and a good coach. He likes Pelini and Gabbert. Then spent 30 minutes bashing Lee's stats after ArkSt. I didn't get to listen to the end, didn't have my cell so I did email him and asked if he knew that he played the last 12 games with an injured throwing elbow.

Did any one listen and did some one call and straighten him out?

I listned up to the first break and what cracked me up is he all but

said Gary Pinkel is the worst game day coach there is in the big 12-2.

He is dead right. With all the talent the had in '08 they shoulve been 10-2, at worst. He must of took tips from ND on losing to Navy in the bowl game. He blew the game last year against us, bash me if you will, but had mizzou had that game won.

I'll bash you right now. Missouri never had that game won, Nebraska just plain wanted it more & thats why we won. Missouri did not have the will to hang with Nebraska through 4 quarters of football

i remember going through that game think that if our freshman snapper could snap the ball right the game would be 0-0 going into the 4th quarter...all i thought was how can we lose this game when it seems like the teams are deadlocked

Looking at missouri's schedule....is it possible Colorado beats them? CU's always brutal noncon will have them battle tested and missouri's cream puff sched may have them overconfident.

I don't see it happening.

Colorado has too many question marks to even be a dark horse North title contender. Could Missouri lose to them? Absolutely. But, on paper, Missouri will be the favorite.

But, a lot could happen between the beginning of the season and that game.

Looking at missouri's schedule....is it possible Colorado beats them? CU's always brutal noncon will have them battle tested and missouri's cream puff sched may have them overconfident.

I don't see it happening.

Colorado has too many question marks to even be a dark horse North title contender. Could Missouri lose to them? Absolutely. But, on paper, Missouri will be the favorite.

But, a lot could happen between the beginning of the season and that game.

Yeah I agree I can see colorado beating iowa state "maybe" but other then that I think that they are going to get dumped on all year lol!

I really hope OU beats UT in the Red River Shootout. I'd like to see UT come into Lincoln reeling from a loss.

It'd be poetic if NU and OU played for the Big 12 title. It'd be a fitting way for NU to exit the conference.

No way! We hope they come in undefeated and take a loss to us which unravels their whole season and they lose 2-3 more games after us. We want UT to be unblemished.

We'll just have to disagree.

If UT beats OU, then there is a good chance we'll play them again in Dallas. I'm not keen on that idea. I'd much rather play OU for the title instead.

Jerry Jones gives first dibs on CCG-tickets to cowboy-fans so if the horns win the south it is essentially a homegame. Plus we are talking about our last game in the 12 with a crew I'd about guarantee will be Texans. I'd rather play OU.

I really hope OU beats UT in the Red River Shootout. I'd like to see UT come into Lincoln reeling from a loss.

It'd be poetic if NU and OU played for the Big 12 title. It'd be a fitting way for NU to exit the conference.

No way! We hope they come in undefeated and take a loss to us which unravels their whole season and they lose 2-3 more games after us. We want UT to be unblemished.

We'll just have to disagree.

If UT beats OU, then there is a good chance we'll play them again in Dallas. I'm not keen on that idea. I'd much rather play OU for the title instead.

Jerry Jones gives first dibs on CCG-tickets to cowboy-fans so if the horns win the south it is essentially a homegame. Plus we are talking about our last game in the 12 with a crew I'd about guarantee will be Texans. I'd rather play OU.

Yeah. If we beat Texas in Lincoln I would much rather play OU for the Big 12 championship. I think it wouldn't be as much of a home field advantage game for them and it would also be nice to leave the Big 12 with a bang by beating our old rival.