"High and Mighty" talk from Texas fan

Mack Brown wouldve been the first one to cross the field and shake your coachs hand. He wouldve been gracious in defeat, as always. The refs wouldnt have been blamed.

I literally laughed out loud at this. Texas and Mack Brown are always the first to come up with an excuse as to why they weren't beaten but cheated. I believe I heard many excuses for them why they barely won. I believe Colt McCoys perfect internal clock sounds like a good example.

Didn't Texas put a Big XII Champions * sign on their wall the year they beat OU but were left out of the championship game? '08, right? Fools.

The Co-Champions* sign was supposed to be installed on the Big 12 South Champions wall. (Which Texas was, check the record book. 2008 OU, Texas, and Tech are South Division co-chammpions) The workmen screwed up and installed it on the Big 12 Champions wall. Mistake by a workman, that's all it ever was. But it was seen by the press and published as Texas ego. Rather than move it to the other side of the room, Texas staff decided to just remove it althogher.

But you guys all want and need to believe the worst about Texas. I keep coming back to this board trying to find that Nebraska class I've heard so much about. I haven't found it yet. I guess it's all in the past. A decade of losing can do that. Rest of the country has noticed it too.

Mack Brown would’ve been the first one to cross the field and shake your coach’s hand. He would’ve been gracious in defeat, as always. The refs wouldn’t have been blamed.

I literally laughed out loud at this. Texas and Mack Brown are always the first to come up with an excuse as to why they weren't beaten but cheated. I believe I heard many excuses for them why they barely won. I believe Colt McCoys perfect internal clock sounds like a good example.

Didn't Texas put a Big XII Champions * sign on their wall the year they beat OU but were left out of the championship game? '08, right? Fools.

The Co-Champions* sign was supposed to be installed on the Big 12 South Champions wall. (Which Texas was, check the record book. 2008 OU, Texas, and Tech are South Division co-chammpions) The workmen screwed up and installed it on the Big 12 Champions wall. Mistake by a workman, that's all it ever was. But it was seen by the press and published as Texas ego. Rather than move it to the other side of the room, Texas staff decided to just remove it althogher.

But you guys all want and need to believe the worst about Texas. I keep coming back to this board trying to find that Nebraska class I've heard so much about. I haven't found it yet. I guess it's all in the past. A decade of losing can do that. Rest of the country has noticed it too.

you go to an internet message board to find class? what, do you go to a whorehouse to find a wife?

Mack Brown would’ve been the first one to cross the field and shake your coach’s hand. He would’ve been gracious in defeat, as always. The refs wouldn’t have been blamed.

Thanks for stopping by. :facepalm:

Honestly, what do you expect to see in response to this letter? When some clown says something like this this publicly the gloves are off.

If Texas is so confident that they're superior and will win, what's the need for something like this letter?

Honestly, what do you expect to see in response to this letter? When some clown says something like this this publicly the gloves are off.

If Texas is so confident that they're superior and will win, what's the need for something like this letter?

i get tired of the patronizing and condescending, "i just thought you were better than that", mixed with the self-serving, feel-so-sorry-for-ourselves and you-should-feel-so-sorry-for-us-because-you-always-make-us-the-bad-guys, martyrdom of "no matter what, you are going to hate us, because you just are." oh shucks. also, everyone is so eager to be an apologist for tu in that state, all those writes seem like soviet-style propagandist owned by the university or too subservient to think for themselves.

No one's forcing you to visit.

No one's forcing you to visit.

didn't you read it? he came he to find class. however, if he was really trying to find those 'elusive' classy fans, maybe a better route would be to go to an actual husker game at memorial instead of just troll this board.

Mack Brown wouldve been the first one to cross the field and shake your coachs hand. He wouldve been gracious in defeat, as always. The refs wouldnt have been blamed.

The Co-Champions* sign was supposed to be installed on the Big 12 South Champions wall. (Which Texas was, check the record book. 2008 OU, Texas, and Tech are South Division co-chammpions) The workmen screwed up and installed it on the Big 12 Champions wall. Mistake by a workman, that's all it ever was.

Uh-huh. Right. Nice spin. Just like the whole Pac-10/Big-10/SEC, wait-we'll-just-stay-with-the-Big-12-2-because-we-saved-the-conference-bow-down-to-us BS.

If you really believe that, I have some ocean front property in Waco for sale....

It has to hurt Texas fan, that though Nebraska has been down and terrible the past 9 years, that Texas has only won the same amount of NC, and only one more CCG then Nebraska since the BIG 12 formed.

That means their glory years is almost the egual to our worst period in football.

Hawking quote almost fits here."The worst day as a Nebraska fan is almost better than the Glory days as a Texas fan

And you’ll lose to a Texas team fueled at least in part by your lack of respect given since last December. Your red throng will file out of the stadium disappointed, again, still bitching about that one second from last year’s title game.

No, probably cursing Shawn Watson for his game plan. That’s how we roll.

:laughpound

That made reading this article worth it. Seriously what a waste of time. Hope this dude feels better (I'm sure he has to reassure himself of texas' greatness on a regular basis). I would like to say for the record that being compared to Oklahoma is not really an insult to me...

Edit: I forgot to mention too...the whole rest of the country noticing our class disappear...uh the internet brings out all the garbage so we've always had our share of mean spirited fans (most of us just love our football) but now they're all out in the open to be seen....

"The problem for you, though, is simple: you don’t have the players to make your dream come true. Your marketing team certainly has plenty of swagger, but your real swagger – spelled S-U-H – is not walking through that door."

Does that make Texas' spelling of the word swagger M-C-C-O-Y-T-O-S-H-I-P-L-E-Y?

"Here’s the deal: had you won last December’s game (you didn’t), Mack Brown would’ve been the first one to cross the field and shake your coach’s hand. He would’ve been gracious in defeat, as always."

Well you're half right. He was the first to walk across the field. Except, it was with that smug and entitled, yet panicked look on his face as he shook has head and waved one finger through the air because he "knew" that there was a second left on the clock. Right?

"then you might very well lose also to Kansas State in Manhattan one game before hosting Texas."

They have beaten Texas quite a bit lately, so they should beat Nebraska right? After all, everything comes down to Texas. I'd be a lot more worried if I were playing say... I don't know, the favorites to win your division, Oklahoma.

They win one championship and before that you have to go all the way back to 1970, with all that talent in the great football state of Texas I'd say they're a complete failure they should have achieved a lot more then what they have done and now all they want to do is call us out, what a bunch of losers.