Dallas Writer: Big Red Weenies

Please, for the love of God, don't respond to this troll posing as a writer. He's just doing it to get attention and hits on his site.

He may be a troll, but he is a columnist for the Dallas Morning News. This is probably the biggest newspaper in Texas (this or the Houston Chronicle), so to act like it is just some blogger doing this for attention on a website is completely erroneous.

This ran in the paper down there.

My point is that he's just looking to stir things up and get some attention - don't give it to him.

This is why I never put the link when I am posting articles I don't like. I don't want to be one to contribute to hits on the site. I copy/paste the whole thing onto Huskerboard.

This is why I never put the link when I am posting articles I don't like. I don't want to be one to contribute to hits on the site. I copy/paste the whole thing onto Huskerboard.

That's not a good idea. If someone wants to get lawyered up and complain at us for plagiarizing their content, they may have a case. The link isn't for their benefit, it's for HuskerBoard's.

That's not a good idea. If someone wants to get lawyered up and complain at us for plagiarizing their content, they may have a case. The link isn't for their benefit, it's for HuskerBoard's.

If you will notice, I make sure to include the Author's name at the top. This is also free content, it is not a plagiarize issue as far as I am aware. If it protects Eric and all involved I will include the URL but not link it if that will suffice from now on.

Please, for the love of God, don't respond to this troll posing as a writer. He's just doing it to get attention and hits on his site.

He may be a troll, but he is a columnist for the Dallas Morning News. This is probably the biggest newspaper in Texas (this or the Houston Chronicle), so to act like it is just some blogger doing this for attention on a website is completely erroneous.

My point is that he's just looking to stir things up and get some attention - don't give it to him.

I guess Im the only one who gets called on violating the boards terms of serverice. Read the rules, you are specifically prohibited from copy and pasting copyrighted material. Im not sayin,....Im just saying

Then why don't they have spell check??

Natuire????

If you will notice, I make sure to include the Author's name at the top. This is also free content, it is not a plagiarize issue as far as I am aware. If it protects Eric and all involved I will include the URL but not link it if that will suffice from now on.

That's a good idea. It's probably overkill, but let's just err on the side of caution.

I am taking this article with a grain of salt and as a compliment that this Texan writer is jealous of our Big Red Weenies.

Yours is RED!!?? :o

Might want to get that check out fuzzy.... I mean I am no expert on other mens junk.....but that doesnt seem natural....

Besides...I thought he was talking about those hotdogs at the staduim. :)

That is just Jean-Jacques Taylor showing us what Texas Class is all about.

The only 'class' in Texas is when they corral and brainwash the subordinate citizens into realizing Texas is always right, everyone else is always wrong. If they don't get it the first time, they repeat the process until they are properly conditioned.

My friends we must remember an old Zen buhdist proverb "you cannot fill a cup that is already full" in other words someone who already has presuming judgments cannot get a true analysis of a certain situation, place, person and so on... r Texas friends will never get a true grip of the situation because of their inability to look at the situation as a whole wihout holding their presuming judgments on how Texas was in the right and without fault in the matter. Therefore they will discredit or distort anything that is within conflict of their belief

... that is Zen master corncraze's enlighted teaching of the day...

Ohhhhhhmmmmmmmmm........ haha

I am taking this article with a grain of salt and as a compliment that this Texan writer is jealous of our Big Red Weenies.

Yours is RED!!?? :o

Might want to get that check out fuzzy.... I mean I am no expert on other mens junk.....but that doesnt seem natural....

Besides...I thought he was talking about those hotdogs at the staduim. :)

Maybe he's talking about my dog because he has a red rocket <_<