Spoken Like Someone Who Does Not Have NU On Their Schedule

“If they want to leave, they can leave,” Baylor linebacker Antonio Johnson said. “We welcome all challengers so it really doesn’t matter. If they don’t feel like they’re Big 12 material then they can leave.”

Antonio is bravely running his mouth knowing he won't have to face Nebraska ever again.

“If they want to leave, they can leave,” Baylor linebacker Antonio Johnson said. “We welcome all challengers so it really doesn’t matter. If they don’t feel like they’re Big 12 material then they can leave.”

Antonio is bravely running his mouth knowing he won't have to face Nebraska ever again.

Are my eyes deceiving me, or did somebody from BAYLOR just elude that Nebraska isn't Big 12 material?????

:blink::dumdum:rollin:laughpound

What are you talking about? We might play them in the Conference Championship Ga-- :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

Nope, nope, can't do it. I almost got the whole thing out, but I spit coffee all over my screen and had to clean it up.

• Fire 1

Are my eyes deceiving me, or did somebody from BAYLOR just elude that Nebraska isn't Big 12 material?????

:blink::dumdum:rollin:laughpound

Yep that is Baylor who got in and stays in a BCS conference only because a few Texas politicians want it them to be. But they do have that gay bear claw hand signal to make them feel like they belong in the same conference with the other 3 other inbread texas schools. I guess that means they belong.

Take it easy on the kid.

He has to say what Briles told him to say, which he got from Beebe, which he got from Dodd. If he didn't Dodd will tell Beebe to fine him.

I popped a cough drop in my mouth as I read this and almost choked on it from laughing so hard!

Totally agree with Johnson. We have way to much class to be Big 12 material. See ya in a future bowl game. Maybe. Probably not. See ya when we want to schedule a replacement for South Dakota State. :)

"If they want to leave, they can leave," Baylor linebacker Antonio Johnson said. "We welcome all challengers so it really doesn't matter. If they don't feel like they're Big 12 material then they can leave."

Totally agree with Johnson. We have way to much class to be Big 12 material. See ya in a future bowl game. Maybe. Probably not. See ya when we want to schedule a replacement for South Dakota State. :)

rollin... ha :)

You have to understand that Baylor didn't get completely humiliated last season (like normal) in the loss, so they are feeling great about themselves. They probably feel they are just a decade or two away from winning a game versus Nebraska.