Carl Pelini and Alex Henery

I'm just saying I've met Alex twice and he's not a big guy. He's very much not a big guy. Put him up against Joe on the Street and he's a little more buff, but he's no bigger. He's tiny for most football players.

I will also mention that it's possible that his listing isn't entirely accurate. I'm 6'3" and he was not looking me eye-to-eye.

But as I said before, nobody really should care how "big" Alex is. If he's got the skill to play that's all that counts. Muggsy Bogues was "too small" to play organized basketball, but he had a 14-year career in the NBA. Size matters not.

I bet you wouldnt think he was so scrawny in the weight room.

Why's that? Do you lift with him?

no. he's a division 1 athlete involved in one of the countries top strength and conditioning programs. his overall strength would make 99% of this board look like pansies. Its his living.

no. he's a division 1 athlete involved in one of the countries top strength and conditioning programs. his overall strength would make 99% of this board look like pansies. Its his living.

I agree with the above post and would even say that most 12th graders that have been playing football for 4 seasons would make most of the posters here seem weak.

While I agree with both of you, none of this means Alex is big or buff. The kid is slender by any measure, and even more so for a football player. Why is this a bad thing?