nebraska vs arizona holiday bowl

this is precisely where our preseason hype is coming from. the only thing i am scared of is being over hyped and everyone dissapointed if we have a couple losses. i dont forsee that but i just worry about it. its like vegas when they set lines the public is usually wrong. and with everyone thinking neb is going to be so good it just bothers me. i dont mean to be a debbie downer. i drink the kool-aid just as much as anyone around.

• Fire 1

You make a valid point. But remember the team's confidence grew ten-fold even prior to this game. And it was their confidence that got an even biggest boost in this win over AZ. That's the stuff will carry over & help us the most this season. We're confident b/c we know how to win with dominant play. That's gonna take us places :koolaid2:

9 pm on the U.

Thanks! I still haven't seen the first few minutes of the game because of the Humanitarian Bowl going into OT.

Not that it matters anymore, but espn3.com (formerly espn360.com) had the Holiday Bowl (in it's entirety) on the website for a good three months after the holidays. They also had the Kansas game and the Missouri game from last year up as well until they redid the whole site and got rid of all the older games. I would check back there this season for Husker replays. They don't show every game but they'll more than likely have replays of ones they cover.

Wow, we completely dominated Arizona in every aspect of the game. I mean, I watched it back in January too, but the whole time I was thinking, "Okay, sooner or later Arizona is going to wake up and make this a game."

Guess I was extremely wrong.

After the 1st quarter was over I was comfortable. I cant remember the last time I watched an NU game where after the 1st quarter was over there wasnt any doubt we were going to win.

After the 1st quarter was over I was comfortable. I cant remember the last time I watched an NU game where after the 1st quarter was over there wasnt any doubt we were going to win.

Yeah - it was nice, wasn't it? Aside from the cannon fodder at the front end of the schedule, we haven't dominated a team like that in a long, long time.