What's Scary About Western Kentucky?

duly

And I guess I'm referring more to the kids. They don't get paid, they just get embarrassed.

Do yourself a favor and go find one of the players that have played against us, or Texas, or Florida, or USC, or Notre Dame, or Ohio State, etc, etc, etc. Ask them if we should feel bad for them, or if they had a blast playing the game.

duly

And I guess I'm referring more to the kids. They don't get paid, they just get embarrassed.

Do yourself a favor and go find one of the players that have played against us, or Texas, or Florida, or USC, or Notre Dame, or Ohio State, etc, etc, etc. Ask them if we should feel bad for them, or if they had a blast playing the game.

I'll get right on that

Look, I'm sure the kids don't care if we feel bad for them or not, and that they enjoy playing the game, but I don't see how getting beat by 60 points on national TV isn't going to be rather demoralizing. We've all seen players commit stupid penalties late in a game where they're getting completely whipped, and it's because the frustration sooner or later is gonna get to you.

Anyway, Go Big Red.

Final score prediction:

Nebraska: 72

W Kentucky: (negative) 10

I'll get right on that

Look, I'm sure the kids don't care if we feel bad for them or not, and that they enjoy playing the game, but I don't see how getting beat by 60 points on national pay-per-view TV isn't going to be rather demoralizing. We've all seen players commit stupid penalties late in a game where they're getting completely whipped, and it's because the frustration sooner or later is gonna get to you.

Anyway, Go Big Red.

Final score prediction:

Nebraska: 72

W Kentucky: (negative) 10

FIFY

duly

lest we forget appalachian st. it is upsetting that we pay so much money out for basically a glorified preseason game, just to have an excuse to fill the stadium. it hurts the integrity of the game. i agree with knapplc, but it has to hurt a person's ego a little bit. at the very least, they would probably be playing a competitive game, but they got to understand that you have to be the sacrificial lamb at least once a season to have your season.