Jesse Palmer seems to be one of the few left on ESPN that will state his opinion and back it up with a semi-legit reasoning.

Side note:

I'd be taking Erin to see the Wizard for a brain. She adds NOTHING to that show. Her voice is annoying and I feel like her schnoz is going to poke through the TV and get me in the eye. She reads her cue cards and that's it.

People love her because she's attractive and she does her job well. As far as actual football games are concerned, I feel she does a very nice job sideline reporting. Being a sideline reporter, talking to millions of people, and getting the information your bosses want is a lot more difficult than people think.

And as far as actual games are concerned, she isn't reading off of a teleprompter then. I never really catch CFB live or anything like that.

I was mostly mentioning that she doesn't add anything to the show from a football knowledge standpoint other than reading her teleprompter.

Not her fault that her job on the show is to be the mediator. She isn't meant to provide knowledge, only ask others for theirs.

And she's not very good at it. The whole show doesn't flow as smoothly when she's on there. Maybe she'll get better over time, but I'm going to have to screen the episodes she hosts cuz it makes my skin crawl to listen to her voice.

The good news is that she'll only be on the first hour of Game Day each Saturday, then be on the sidelines for that game, while not being on Thursday nights at all. I rarely watch Game Day unless the 'Skers are playing or there is a story I want to hear about.

Palmer jumps on the bandwagon now...

This bitch is getting full, glad we've all been on this wagon for a while.

:hellloooo

After we beat Texas, we gonna have to borrow another wagon. We dont plan on giving it back. :koolaid2::koolaid2:

Palmer is good dude. He seems like the only one that doesnt play favorites or has an agenda like some do.

Not to derail this post completely, but if I had to choose a sports girl, it'd have to be Alanna Rizzo. She does commentary for Colorado Rockies games. Unlike Andrews with football, Rizzo actually seems knowledgeable about baseball. But since she does baseball, I guess I'm stuck with Erin. I guess I'm just used to her being on, so whatever. Here is a link to her pic if you're interested.

My link

Not to derail this post completely, but if I had to choose a sports girl, it'd have to be Alanna Rizzo. She does commentary for Colorado Rockies games. Unlike Andrews with football, Rizzo actually seems knowledgeable about baseball. But since she does baseball, I guess I'm stuck with Erin. I guess I'm just used to her being on, so whatever. Here is a link to her pic if you're interested.

My link

Pretty cute. Looks like my type, but she has that big ass ring on her hand.