College Gameday

bmaher

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knew if gameday was going to be here on October 16th for the Texas game. Me and some friends are planning to go down if they are, but we don't know for sure if they are coming. My instinct says they are, but some certainty would be nice, so we could plan better.

They don't usually announce the stuff until just before the game. They wouldn't want to do gameday in Nebraska if Texas was a two loss team or something by that point.

Besides, don't worry about gameday. IMHO it's one of the most overrated events in all of sports. You should just make the trip down regardless, because it will be one of the biggest games of year.

As long as that is a night game. I'll be happy.

as long as we win, i'll be happy.

Both

If its a night game my mom won't want to go and then she'll give me her ticket like she did with the OU game last year. I'll be happy with the W as well and then some

Not a night game. 230 I think. I doubt GameDay will be here as Texas will have one loss at a minimum.

The only other games it could be at are Arkansas v. Auburn and Ohio State v. Iowa.

But, given the bad blood between Nebraska and Texas, I honestly don't see how this game isn't gameday. Even if a one loss Texas team rolls into town, this has been dubbed by some pundits as the game of the year.

• Fire 1