Do you think Bo Pelini needs to be a little nicer and show some respect?

You guys are unbelievable. The Culture At Nebraska Has Definitely Changed. :facepalm:

how?

:troll:

Ive been a member of this board longer than you have MOD. I take great offense to you calling me a troll. Just because this is my opinion and you dont like it. Get real.

you are acting like a troll. you could of answered my question of "how"? instead you make short comments just to inflame the general populace without justifying your statements.

You guys are unbelievable. The Culture At Nebraska Has Definitely Changed. :facepalm:

how?

Ive been a member of this board longer than you have MOD. I take great offense to you calling me a troll. Just because this is my opinion and you dont like it. Get real.

you are acting like a troll. you could of answered my question of "how"? instead you make short comments just to inflame the general populace without justifying your statements.

I dont really feel like I need to justify my comments. Anybody can watch and listen to Bo Pelini and realize that he is a loose cannon. The culture at Nebraska has changed because people dont care HOW we win anymore. I like winning the right way. People just want us to win at all costs. I would rather Nebraska lose every game for the rest of my life but do things the RIGHT way. Respect, Honesty, Compassion, Hard Work, etc...are all things I would like to see return.

how?

I dont really feel like I need to justify my comments. Anybody can watch and listen to Bo Pelini and realize that he is a loose cannon. The culture at Nebraska has changed because people dont care HOW we win anymore. I like winning the right way. People just want us to win at all costs. I would rather Nebraska lose every game for the rest of my life but do things the RIGHT way. Respect, Honesty, Compassion, Hard Work, etc...are all things I would like to see return.

They have. The players love this staff, they play their guts out for them. Just because Bo doesn't backslap with the media or that you don't like Bo getting fired up doesn't mean that things aren't being done the right way. Remember Dr. Tom is the guy who hired him and is still his boss.

Like TO said, Bo reminds him of a young Bob Devaney. Nuff said.

Anyone who thought it would be different did not follow Bo while he was here the last time or where he went.

Bo is passionate, vocal and one track minded.

He is exactly what Nebraska needed, but those things are changing somewhat now. We are harder, stronger, meaner. Bo is growing, he is somewhat immature, but that is changing. He will grow into the job as time goes by.

His hot headedness was one of the things that concerned me when he was hired, and as many know I was against the hire. But he is changing and becoming more mellow. I am sure Coach Osborne is responsible for that.

He is doing exactly what he was hired to do. Return Nebraska to the top of college football. I think when he reaches that plateau, we will see him change more.

Stoops, Saben are very similar in the curtness. No problem here.

how?

They have. The players love this staff, they play their guts out for them. Just because Bo doesn't backslap with the media or that you don't like Bo getting fired up doesn't mean that things aren't being done the right way. Remember Dr. Tom is the guy who hired him and is still his boss.

Like TO said, Bo reminds him of a young Bob Devaney. Nuff said.

Sure doesn't seem like Respect to me....

how?

how are we not winning the right way? bo has a temper, but that does not impugn or threaten the integrity of the program.

when you say you like winning the right way, do you mean with players like lp? so far, bo's only problem is that he has a temper, that is how some people get things done. there is nothing wrong with it, it is just a type of personality. for some reason you just do not like bo pelini and are projecting these non-existent flaws onto him and the entire program.

by the way, you have not justified anything you said in the least. how are we not doing things the right away, again?

His response to the reporter, was well, just Bo, but it was a pretty stupid question, that really should not have been asked.

The official clip is old news and most of that stuff has been taken care of.

You have to look to see how he has progressed since the first year to get a real look at him. He is worlds better than the first year.

But he does not have time for stupid questions, and he should not take the time to answer them. To much to do.

This is the last thing Im going to say in this post......

I don't want the face of our program chewing out players constantly, dropping f-bombs constantly, chewing out refs constantly, throwing childish temper tantrums and generally treating people disrespectfully. I think Bo is a great defensive coach and I like him. I just want him to do things the right way and doing the things I mentioned above is the WRONG way.