What player do you want to see most on Saturday?

NUance

I’m curious about a lot of guys. But I’m going to be keying on Pierre Allen. No turf toe this year. He is going to have a MONSTER year.

i want to see the linebackers to see how will they can play. i am excited to see the secondary in lock-down mode.

This is what I am going to key in on as well. If there was really any weakness on the defense last year, it was the inexperience behind Dillard. According to coaches and players our defense is supposed to set up so linebackers can make plays. Of course, when you have Suh, things tend to go a little differently. :koolaid2:

I'm also going to pay attention to the offensive line and their intensity this year. I have always felt since Bo got here the offense never plays as physical as the defense. I'm interested to see if the competition between both squads over the off season has set them up to be more physical on the LOS.

I'm also interested in the quarterback situation but that really goes without saying.

In order:

LT - is it Sirles or Hardrick and how do they look

LB - who's playing and do they look lost

S - same as LB

QB - who starts and how do all 3 play, do we see any Spano

play-calling - what offense are we running

chemistry - does the communication and such look good, probably won't know until the team faces some adversity

Is Moore or Steinkuhler gonna light it up beside Crick? Starting LB'ers fast and flowing to the football like animals? Amakamura and Dennard the best cb's in the country? Who are the starting safeties and how do they look? Kinnie and Niles? Helu is finally healthy, will he take it to the next level? Burkhead a beast as always. OFFENSIVE LINE OFFENSIVE LINE OFFENSIVE LINE

We will have quality depth on the DL no doubt about it.

Thaddeus Randle is another guy I’m looking forward to seeing. His name hasn’t been brought up much. But I think people will be talking about him real soon.

In order:

LT - is it Sirles or Hardrick and how do they look

LB - who's playing and do they look lost

S - same as LB

QB - who starts and how do all 3 play, do we see any Spano

play-calling - what offense are we running

chemistry - does the communication and such look good, probably won't know until the team faces some adversity

I can't find the article right now but I'm pretty sure Spano will not play at all this season. Pelini hinted to the fact he wasn't healthy enough.