PENN STATE/ NEBRASKA

So are we keeping the Friday after Thanksgiving game when we play Iowa or are we playing on Saturday now?

:yeah

I hope we keep the day after Thanksgiving game. I noticed we play Iowa that week on both 2011 & 2012 Schedule.

Me, too! "Sorry honey, I would LOVE to go to the mall and get mobbed by shoppers, but the Huskers are playing so 'So, sorry'"

So the Big ten Commiss. said the cross opver game will always be the last game of the year, was he meaning that was only for the Michigan Ohio State game???? I thought that rivalry week was suppossed to be the last game of the year but they have us playing Penn State third to last week, but we play Iowa last. Would you guys consider that the new rivalry? Love the Schedule but VERY VERY tough WELCOME to the Big Ten. GBR.

He was meaning only Michigan & OSU. I think our rivalry to start is Michigan and Penn State. They are made on the field, and those are the most recent "tiffs" (mainly due to contested MNCs). IA will be a rival, but it must be forged on the field first, and I can't remember any big games with them.

So the full schedule is:

Fresno State

Washington

@Wyoming

@Wisconsin

Ohio State

@Minnesota

Michigan State

@Penn State

@Michigan

Iowa

CCG

Bowl Game

I believe we are missing a non conference game, should we see if Alabama wants a home game and make this the most Bad A** schedule ever :throwdabones1:

Does Texas have an open spot?

So the Big ten Commiss. said the cross opver game will always be the last game of the year, was he meaning that was only for the Michigan Ohio State game???? I thought that rivalry week was suppossed to be the last game of the year but they have us playing Penn State third to last week, but we play Iowa last. Would you guys consider that the new rivalry? Love the Schedule but VERY VERY tough WELCOME to the Big Ten. GBR.

He was meaning only Michigan & OSU. I think our rivalry to start is Michigan and Penn State. They are made on the field, and those are the most recent "tiffs" (mainly due to contested MNCs). IA will be a rival, but it must be forged on the field first, and I can't remember any big games with them.

I agree with the contested Championships, but I really think IA will turn into a big deal with us sharing borders!!!! I think it will be pretty cool having Wisconsin as our first Conference game with Alvarez coming into Lincoln. I was always curious who our first Conference game was gonna be against.

So the full schedule is:

Fresno State

Washington

@Wyoming

@Wisconsin

Ohio State

@Minnesota

Michigan State

@Penn State

@Michigan

Iowa

CCG

Bowl Game

I believe we are missing a non conference game, should we see if Alabama wants a home game and make this the most Bad A** schedule ever :throwdabones1:

Does Texas have an open spot?

Man I was really hoping that we would schedule some good teams for next year!!!!! We will just have to wait til the NC til we have some competition ahahaha!!!!!

So the full schedule is:

Fresno State

Washington

@Wyoming

@Wisconsin

Ohio State

@Minnesota

Michigan State

@Penn State

@Michigan

Iowa

CCG

Bowl Game

Should we schedule West Virgina in the bye week? Any other states that start with W?

So the full schedule is:

Fresno State

Washington

@Wyoming

@Wisconsin

Ohio State

@Minnesota

Michigan State

@Penn State

@Michigan

Iowa

CCG

Bowl Game

That's so freakin RAD! Lovin it!

I kind of wish, like some, that we got Penn State for the post Thanksgiving/ Friday game. But still, no Colo, KU, ISU, etc is awesome.