Open Letter from Ohio State Fan

I can't believe he typed out the M word. Even I know better than to do that around OSU folks. Hopefully this guy isn't hanging in his closet right now.

p.s. We don't really hate Oklahoma-there is a great history between them and us, and there is a lot of respect there. Hate is reserved for the slack jawed inbreds in baby sh!t orange just to their south.

• Fire 1

I can't believe he typed out the M word. Even I know better than to do that around OSU folks. Hopefully this guy isn't hanging in his closet right now.

p.s. We don't really hate Oklahoma-there is a great history between them and us, and there is a lot of respect there. Hate is reserved for the slack jawed inbreds in baby sh!t orange just to their south.

I don't hate Mexico. I just feel sorry for their inability to realize how stupid they are for thinking their greed is so insatiable for anyone not to lust at. Wait...Mexico borders Oklahoma, right?

:rollin:rollin:rollin That is some funy shite there

Dear Nebraska,I know your the new kid on the block. All bright eyed and bushy tailed, excited to play your awesome opening season in 2011. As an Ohio State fan, we're oh-so excited to come to Lincoln and give you a proper B10 welcome along with Wisconsin. However, there is something that we need to discuss. Usually, Ohio State fans don't like to discuss their name, so I will not use their name. But they usually wear a blue and yellow uniform, and hail from a state known for popular motor vehicles, and murders than anything else.Anyways, we care about this team dearly. We also care about who plays them every week, too. Its our hope that each game, they get destroyed like free ice cream at a Weight Watchers meeting.Really? Sounds like a TexAs* Troll trying to stir something up. Who starts a sentence with the word "AnywayS" Obviously someone with a sub-par education, therefore, you must be from TexAs*

techinically it should be anyway. There is no "s" at the end of anyway.

techinically it should be anyway. There is no "s" at the end of anyway.

Technically, it should be "Technically, it should be 'anyway.'" Unless you hail from outside the United States, in which case the period would go outside the quotation marks.

Sorry! I couldn't help it. s'allll good. :cheers

Dear Ohio State Friend,

We will oblige your request by kicking Michigan’s ass each year, as a matter of course. But we feel compelled to make it up to Michigan by then kicking Ohio State’s ass in the B10 title game.

Sincerely,

The NU Big 10 Champions