What a friend from Washington said about T-Mart.

I got back this weekend from Lincoln, and came home to one of the most obsurd negative rants I've heard in a while. My buddy from Washington (USC fan) had told me that Martinez "looked" like a piece on the game field yesterday. He said Martinez throws the ball like a "shot put" and that he'd never be able to make any throws against a good defense. He also stated that Nebraska's offense as a whole looks "terrible". So I asked the question, Well, what about Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Pitt, USC, West Virginia, Wisconsin? I said that most of the "top" teams "looked terrible" and if I had to really give my honest opinion, Nebraska played better than most teams did this weekend. Obviously alot to improve on but I went back and watched the game. I still can't see much that I'm worried about on the offense (to this point, i mean come on, its early).

Oh and my Washington friend said that he thinks Washington will beat nebraska by 10. So I ended the conversation with a remark about UW losing to BYU this past weekend. :facepalm:

I got back this weekend from Lincoln, and came home to one of the most obsurd negative rants I've heard in a while. My buddy from Washington (USC fan) had told me that Martinez "looked" like a piece on the game field yesterday. He said Martinez throws the ball like a "shot put" and that he'd never be able to make any throws against a good defense. He also stated that Nebraska's offense as a whole looks "terrible". So I asked the question, Well, what about Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Pitt, USC, West Virginia, Wisconsin? I said that most of the "top" teams "looked terrible" and if I had to really give my honest opinion, Nebraska played better than most teams did this weekend. Obviously alot to improve on but I went back and watched the game. I still can't see much that I'm worried about on the offense (to this point, i mean come on, its early).

Oh and my Washington friend said that he thinks Washington will beat nebraska by 10. So I ended the conversation with a remark about UW losing to BYU this past weekend. :facepalm:

Ask him what bowl game he hopes USC plays in this year

He can be entitled to his opinions, but one of them is idiotic. Does he know what it looks like to throw a shotput, or is he literally just talking out of his you know what to make himself sound smart?

I think he was talking about Scott Frost. :) He didn't have a problem with Washington either. :)