over/under

sd'sker

If it wasn't for my love of Nebraska football, I'm pretty sure this thread would make me throw up and watch Notre Dame football. Then throw up for watching Notre Dame football.

well good sir, i must say, i have taken great offense to such a rude and utterly hurtful statement, i must say. please elaborate.

If it wasn't for my love of Nebraska football, I'm pretty sure this thread would make me throw up and watch Notre Dame football. Then throw up for watching Notre Dame football.

Geeesh....what's the problem pal? Haven't got laid for awhile? Maybe a "long" while?

Over. :corndance

OVER/UNDER: Number of times the announcers reference ol' Suh. 6 times

answer the post and then add your own:

t-mart throws for 200 yards--over/under

Take the L out of Lover and it is Over. Not by much but look for less yards rushing by Taylor and more in the air as he is released to the wild more this weekend. They need to see how he can hit Wr's/Te's before next weeks test at UW.

I say he rushes for less than 100 too but has a good day spreading the ball around.

under

Green and Lee get more PT than last week

Under. I think we're going to play ball-control and keep the ball out of Idaho's hands this week. Lots of ground game, lots of sustained drives - unless we bust big runs, which is a possibility.

Over/Under - Kyler Reed has 2.5 receptions.

under

Over/Under-Legate has 1.5 carries

O/U- 1400 hairs in a Camstache?

Over. WAY over.

OVER/UNDER: Taylor Martinez comes out of the game with 1.5 more nicknames.

OVER. Considering the official voting thread here on Huskerboard has, I believe, EIGHT names, most of which have received at least one vote.

OVER/UNDER - 2 seasons (The rest of this season and next one) ...How long Lou Holtz has before he retires from broadcasting (spittle).

OVER/UNDER - 2 seasons (The rest of this season and next one) ...How long Lou Holtz has before he retires from broadcasting (spittle).

Probably over. He's going to keep going forever. Too bad he doesn't realize interest in him retired years ago.

Over/Under - Number of Idaho visitors we'll have to the board in the next 24 hours: 1.5

Probably over. He's going to keep going forever. Too bad he doesn't realize interest in him retired years ago.

Over/Under - Number of Idaho visitors we'll have to the board in the next 24 hours: 1.5

under, hope they dont honestly think they have a chance to win

Over/under- Nebraska covers the 28pt spread according to ESPN.

<<<<< First time playing this game, take it easy on me if i didnt do it right!