Hope this isn't true but there is a rumor here today that Bill Snyder had a heart attack and is in the hospital. I know this is in the wrong place but I thought it would be best here to get the word out. Prayers to Bill.

:yeah

Never want something like this to happen. Even if we don't like the school he coaches for.

Hope this isn't true but there is a rumor here today that Bill Snyder had a heart attack and is in the hospital. I know this is in the wrong place but I thought it would be best here to get the word out. Prayers to Bill.

Where are you hearing this from? I hope it isnt true and if it is hopefully it is only a mild one. My dad had a massive heart attack a few years ago, was lucky to survive. It really affects the amount of energy one can excert, he hasnt been the same since. Prayers with Bill and his family.

Where are you hearing this from? I hope it isnt true and if it is hopefully it is only a mild one. My dad had a massive heart attack a few years ago, was lucky to survive. It really affects the amount of energy one can excert, he hasnt been the same since. Prayers with Bill and his family.

Just a rumor for now. I work in healthcare here and a friend relayed it to me. I will keep my ears open for any more info..........

This is like the definition of a HIPAA violation.

HIPAA doesn't cover chit-chat on a message board.

This is going on my Facebook ASAP! Could be the Yukon Jack in my brain still, but that was a good one-liner.

If Bill is truly in the hospital, that sucks. Like it or not, dude can coach. He brought one of the worst 1-A schools out of the dumps and almost got a MNC.

From a Cat Fan:

Unfortunately, this appears to be true. I just received a message from a friend of mine (a Hawk fan, no less) who has contacts all over the Big 12, stating that Coach had a heart attack this morning, and is in the hospital. No word on how severe, nor any type of prognosis. For once, if this is true, our old saying at KSU rings true: Every man a Wildcat.