Huskies are HUNGRY for Corn.

Huskerfan83

I agree to an extent. I think all the key elements are there. We just need some chips to fall where they may as far as schedule. We need the rest of the big 10 to do bad except Ohio State. Alabama needs to drop one and we need to go undefeated. But none of that matters if we have the sloppy play we had yesterday. Yes were improved, yes were good but those turnovers and penalties just kill us. The Ohio States and Alabamas of the world will expose that stuff. Its to important not to think about. I know bo is doing his best but more is needed. Bo will get it straightned out, and i for sure dam guarrantee that we wont have another Iowa State game. (i hope)

I love Nebraska as much as the next guy; but if we don't get better really quick and put the ball on the turf 8 times against a pac-10 team that plays good teams week in week out we will not be so lucky.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Why the laughing? haha.

Because the Pac 10 ain't exactly the SEC or Big X or XII for that matter. And Washington struggled with Syracuse, and Jim Brown and Donovan McNabb don't play there anymore. ISU plays tougher week in and week out competition.

I love Nebraska as much as the next guy; but if we don't get better really quick and put the ball on the turf 8 times against a pac-10 team that plays good teams week in week out we will not be so lucky.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Why the laughing? haha.

Because the Pac 10 ain't exactly the SEC or Big X or XII for that matter. And Washington struggled with Syracuse, and Jim Brown and Donovan McNabb don't play there anymore. ISU plays tougher week in and week out competition.

lol! Yeah, that's a good point!

8 posts? This guy is definitely a troll from pac 10 country.

The only good team in the PAC-10 is OREGON. USC struggled with Hawaii, and now Virginia? Who else is in that conference again?

The only good team in the PAC-10 is OREGON. USC struggled with Hawaii, and now Virginia? Who else is in that conference again?

although i do not respect the pac 10, i do think oregon is good and i respect oregon st. i am hoping oregon st. gets to the rose bowl and no pac 10 team has less than two losses.

8 fumbles against Washington and the season is over.

I don't like the "MNC or Bust" attitude a lot of people on here seem to have. If we get upset by Washington, it's not going to be the end of the world. Our realistic goal for the year should be a Big XII championship.

You sound like an Iowa fan (see conference expansion forum and what in the hell is there problem thread for clarification)

Where he is from is uncertain, what he is, is not. He was the same guy who posted about Pelini being on the hot seat. Go back and read all of his posts, the guy is nothing more than a troll.

Where he is from is uncertain, what he is, is not. He was the same guy who posted about Pelini being on the hot seat. Go back and read all of his posts, the guy is nothing more than a troll.

:troll:

He isn't from Pac-10 country.

Why the laughing? haha.

UA and Washington played each other tough from last year. Zona was the no. 2 team in the pac 10 last year. Sure, things have changed a little from year to year. We should be able to dominate UW. UW is more like UCLA this year than Stanford or Oregon. Taylor is used to playing big games(high school-Yes) but he was the QB of a top 5 team in high school and has incredible speed. How many rushing Td's did we have from our QB's last year? He has 5 in 2 games. Idaho beat Bowling Green last year in a bowl game. They are better than most give them credit for.