I dont believe the washington game will tell us that much..

im really tired of the jake locker superman talk.

his passing is mildly impressive, sure. but for all the talk about him being this dual-threat machine, his rushing leaves something to be desired. also, its not like he's been playing against one of the countries top D's so far.

2010 passing: 42/70 555 yds, 5 tds 0 ints

2010 rushing: 16 attempts, 41 yards, 1 td. 2.6 ypc.

frankly, we'll see qbs throughout the big 12 this year that are every bit as good or better, imho.

When it comes to the PAC-10 conference, those officials will be flagging us left and right for the blanket coverage we put on Idaho. We'll have our work cut out for us that's for sure.

very true and pac 10 refs have been known to hose big 12 teams in the past.

Oh boy, that's the truth. I remember the extreme hosing Oklahoma got at Oregon a few years ago. Wow....

Hello Husker fans. Not trolling. I just came over to see what you all were saying about the game. Frankily, I am a bit shocked at how you all are viewing this game? This is not going to be a cakewalk for the Huskers. The Huskies have the second most explosive offense in the Pac 10, after Oregon. And it isn't just Locker. They have six wideouts who could start at any pac 10 or big 10 school. Get used to the name Jermaine Kearse, you'll hear a lot of it Saturday. They also have a Sophomore RB named Chris Polk who set a Husky freshman record last year going over 1100 yds. The Huskers have not seen an offense like this yet this year. And Husky stadium is a tough place to play. Ask LSU and USC fans from last year how tough.

It is true the Husky defense isn't great, but near as I can tell, neither is the Husker offense. Seemed like your young QB had as many fumbles as completions against Idaho.

Do I think the Huskies will win? It's a long shot (the line is only 6 points - that should tell you something), but so was beating No. 4 (at the time) USC last year.

I hope your team takes this game more seriously than its fans, or it might be a sad day in Lincoln come Saturday night. This is going to be a great game. Here's to good football and no injuries.