Sellout Streak

I don't see our streak ending anytime soon, if it continued through the Callahan era then it can make it through anything.

How can you tell that it made it through the Callahan era? That's just your opinion, dude.

As has already been said, please review the material that has already been covered before wandering like a child into the middle of a very sophisticated adult conversation about the sellout streak.

Deep stuff herein. I might also recommend brushing up on your Plato. The cave allegory will be useful in understanding how our current sell-out streak is but shadows on the wall of the platonic ideal of a sell-out streak.

(In case it's not abundantly clear, I am *very, very serious* about everything I'm saying here.)

I don't see our streak ending anytime soon, if it continued through the Callahan era then it can make it through anything.

How can you tell that it made it through the Callahan era? That's just your opinion, dude.

As has already been said, please review the material that has already been covered before wandering like a child into the middle of a very sophisticated adult conversation about the sellout streak.

Deep stuff herein. I might also recommend brushing up on your Plato; the cave allegory will be useful in understanding how our current sell-out streak is but shadows on the wall of the platonic ideal of a sell-out streak.

[in case it's not abundantly clear, I am *very, very serious* about everything I'm saying here.)

:clap :clap :clap

I'll tell you what is sad. It is sad that this has NOTHING to do with our sellout streak (if we even have one) :dunno ending.

:bang

Somebody doesn't understand the point of this thread...

The relevance to the sellout streak is pretty clear to me.

In any case, this thread is genre-flexible.

Oh, and by the way: you're all wrong, sell-out, and Mike McNeill for the first TD on play-action.

awwwww, son of b****!!!!!!!

:wasted:smokin

:rickjames:nutz

:nanalama

:moreinteresting

I'll tell you what is sad. It is sad that this has NOTHING to do with our sellout streak (if we even have one) :dunno ending.

:bang

Somebody doesn't understand the point of this thread...

The relevance to the sellout streak is pretty clear to me.

In any case, this thread is genre-flexible.

Oh, and by the way: you're all wrong, sell-out, and Mike McNeill for the first TD on play-action.

awwwww, son of b****!!!!!!!

:wasted:smokin

:rickjames:nutz

:nanalama

:moreinteresting

Welcome to the thread 74 :corndance

Deep stuff herein. I might also recommend brushing up on your Plato; the cave allegory will be useful in understanding how our current sell-out streak is but shadows on the wall of the platonic ideal of a sell-out streak.

[in case it's not abundantly clear, I am *very, very serious* about everything I'm saying here.)

LOL wow I've been missin' out it sounds like. Better get to readin'!

Your wrong. Its that same senario, but Paul woudl fumble and Wash takes it to the house for a TD

OK, Your right, but as Yoshi is rumbling to the endzone, he pulls a Titus Adams and fumbles, and gives to back to Washinton to takes it back to the house.

You trader.......I can't believe you have Washington scoring off of our own turnover instead of the almighty Huskers picking up our own turnover to score...shame shame I know your name :cop: