Need help from husker nation

Huge Delima  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I seriously don't know what to do. I thought really you guys are the ones that would give me the correct advice.

The Answer is very easy....where a Texas A&M Jacket or sweatshirt....and go to the game in the Student section, They will like you and won't mess with you. Just make sure before kick off you take the Jacket off and have a Husker Jersey or T-Shirt on underneath it....it's called a Trojon Horse....

Come on you guys, these are free tickets from a college girl. And a place to “crash”. (I’ve never heard it called *that* before.)

I say, take the tickets, wear the aTm stuff, but have a plan. Like maybe you could wear your Red Nebraska Cornhusker underwear underneath the aTm stuff. Then, when you get back to the “crash” pad, shed the aTm garb to show her your true colors. If she wants you to take off the NU skivvies, well, all the better.

OK, I went to the 2006 game in College Station with an Aggie student, and sat right in the middle of the student section. I wore a red Husker shirt and even took my cornhead. It was totally cool. A little good-natured ribbing, but I probably ended up in a bunch of Facebook profiles with as many pictures as people wanted to take with me (in cornhead, of course).

It was a great game, with the miraculous drive ending with Purify's catch at the end of the game. Even though it was a hard loss for Aggie fans, and they all thought Purify pushed off on that final play, nobody screwed with me at any point after the game. Went to grab a burger at Koppe Bridge after the game and partied with a bunch of Aggies.

I'd go in Husker red without hesitation.

Never wear another teams colors........EVER.

what about wisconsin? :dunno

I think he means "colors" in a broader term, like their identifying fabric. Like how battle standards are referred to as "colors". The fact that Nebraska shares common colors with Wisconsin doesn't mean that either fan base is treasonous for dually wearing the others' colors. It would only be so if you actually wore Wisconsin merchandise. :thumbs

:sarcasm

If you fall for this obvious ploy to get to tell his/her friends what he/she did to a Husker fan, then you might as well burn your Husker Man Card, on the other hand, If you were to trick him/her and wear a Husker shirt into the game under their shirt and take off the aTm shirt before kickoff you would be able to retain your Husker Man Card :throwdabones1::bigredn::throwdabones1:

you wouldn't embarrass your friend/host...you would gain RESPECT by taking the ticket, being a good sport, cheering when your team did good/wins, and thanking them profusely for bringing you in the first place.

a free ticket does not mean a requirment to not cheer for your team. Even if your friend doesn't give you the ticket cuz you won't wear their stripes, I wouldn't go then. If they are a true friend and know you'll be respectful during the game and not a jackass, the you should be able to cheer for your team. Aggies should understand that!

I think its bs that if they were a true friend they would let you wear your teams colors. Even for a possible piece of a** which isnt confirmed yet. Though its not like A@M is a piece of crap fanbase. One of the great ones of the big 12. I probally wouldnt mind wearing an aggies shirt if they werent playing the huskers. But Its up to you man, i say stick to your guns. If you are a friend respect what i love.